• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Montreal Blue Z3 2.8

Have you put it on Facebook @Mattrs2000? The forum is great but most have there cars sorted. I sold Jues freelander on Facebook a few months back very quickly and didn't advertise it anywhere else.
 
Have you put it on Facebook @Mattrs2000? The forum is great but most have there cars sorted. I sold Jues freelander on Facebook a few months back very quickly and didn't advertise it anywhere else.

@Grumpy no I haven't yet, it is on gumtree though, thanks for the info though, I'll make Facebook my next stop to advertise it, cheers
 
I've just checked your MOT History and the mileage has been clocked back in a big way.
 
Last edited:
It's a shame as it looks a nice little sports car. Not sure if you are aware of its history.
 
Strange!
I had a chap view the car last week who carried out a hpi check before driving 150 miles to view and obviously it checked out fine, else he wouldn't have bothered traveling!?

The private plate was put on the car a while back , so I'm wondering if the check is picking up info on a previous car that it was attached to?

To be frank, I've owned the car for 6 months so I've no idea about history from around 10 years back!

Simple answer is, if you're not confident in the car, don't buy it.
 
In 2007 the mileage was 148,000 miles and it was clocked back. It was again clocked back in 2011. The car must be on around 170,000 miles by now. If this is incorrect and you have all the MOT'S then take it up with VOSA to change it. Just making buyers aware.

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/
 
I'll look into it, the last 5 mileages at the time of Mot test are printed on the mot certificate and they all tally up ok, also the condition of the seats, pedals, steering wheel and about 80,000 miles of stone chips on the bonnet, also the engine uses no oil and doesn't have any leaks and pulls like a train, having no play in the clutch or gearbox would suggest the indicated mileage is correct.
I'll see what the Dvla has to say about it.
 
The MOT check seems all over the place.
These can be wrong and you should change it if you have proof.
Have you any docs from 2010 back (old MOT's) that confirm the mileage.
 
Back
Top