• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Montreal Blue Z3 2.8 Wide Body

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Points
246
Location
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, England
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...es-z3-roadster---------------1999/5504510?v=b

Hi people I've put my Zed on Piston Heads today and though I'd better stick on here too.
Before you take a sharp intake of breath at the price please look at the work done and money spent (over 2.5k). I will put a new MOT on the car prior to sale) I'm open to offers from Forum members.

Work done
Front Suspension All new BMW parts
Struts and strut top bearing mounts
Wishbones (with powerflex rear bushes)
ARB bushes
Drop links

Rear suspension All new BMW parts
Shock absorbers
Shock absorber top mounts
Drop links
2x springs

Other
New Hood
4x Michelin Pilot sport tyres (only covered about 200 miles)
New front calipers
New front discs (black diamond grooved and drilled) Black diamond performance pads
Angel eye headlights
Clear/red rear lights
Clear side repeaters
Driver seat bushes replaced (passenger OK)
New black M Sport weighted gear knob (genuine BMW)
All indicators have been de-tangoed
Recent service including diff and gearbox oil change.

Get in touch if you want any further info
 

Attachments

  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    67 KB · Views: 290
  • WP_20160404_09_54_59_Pro - Copy.webp
    WP_20160404_09_54_59_Pro - Copy.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 271
  • WP_20160404_09_55_18_Pro.webp
    WP_20160404_09_55_18_Pro.webp
    68 KB · Views: 276
  • WP_20160404_09_57_20_Pro.webp
    WP_20160404_09_57_20_Pro.webp
    48.5 KB · Views: 281
  • WP_20160404_09_54_25_Pro - Copy.webp
    WP_20160404_09_54_25_Pro - Copy.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 283
Mileage 70k
stamped service history to 66k
Last two services by owner
Cars has only covered 5k in the last 9 years.
 
I personally think that's a fair price for all that work. I had a 2.8 in the same colour years ago. Real nice car hope it sells.

Lee
 
Oh you decided to sell :( good luck :thumbsup:
 
Oh you decided to sell :( good luck :thumbsup:
I've got to Stacey, I'll never find the time to use two Zeds so best let her go to someone who will use her and keep her nice.
 
I think its got to be worth around £6500 so you should sell her well quick at that price..
 
I think its got to be worth around £6500 so you should sell her well quick at that price..
SOLD to the man above:thumbsup:=)) No I don't think she worth quite that much you've got to consider what's for sale elsewhere, not everyone cares about whats been done or how much has been spent unfortunately.
 
Bump
 
just a bit of advice, you have gone into much more detail here than you have on the PH ad? why not outline all the work its had?

looks like a great car, GLWS
 
just a bit of advice, you have gone into much more detail here than you have on the PH ad? why not outline all the work its had?

looks like a great car, GLWS
Cheers I have taken your advice and updated the ad :thumbsup:
 
Bump
 
Back
Top