• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Montreal Blue panels imported

DaveP

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Points
128
Location
Reading
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 Kobra rebody (see pic)
Hi all,

I was at a kit car building company yesterday and they were taking photos of the panels taken off a wide-body 2.8 Montreal blue Z3 just shipped in from the US. The panels were rust free!

What might be of interest also is that it came with US spec front and rear bumpers with the rectangular registration plate mountings, if you have a private plate that would be an unusual display.

I thought I’d bring the info here as they were very very good.

The car is over here being converted into a Ferrari 250SWB evocation.

Details of the seller are :
Richard Bird
Tel. 01189 833 709
Email. [email protected]

He has a shed-load of spare parts for Z3 all the time anyway.

I am not affiliated to the company but it’s an opportunity a regular here might want to take up.

Thanks

Dave
 
He literally has sheds full of zed parts. I've also fitted a few roofs for him to some of his cars. He's very fair with his prices too. I tend to ring him first for bits.
 
Couple of good references there guys :beer
 
Mmmmm
Would the sill covers, rear wings and front wing panel thingies fit a 1998 1.9??
Mine are very scabby.
 
Mmmmm
Would the sill covers, rear wings and front wing panel thingies fit a 1998 1.9??
Mine are very scabby.

Front wings would fit I believe. Rears I don’t think so as this was a 2.8 widebody

Sill have gone already - wow
 
7557BC86-0440-4960-88BF-515145613827.webp

22 rear bumpers ... blimey ...

Lots of fronts too...

Richard’s details at the top of this thread. All are going on eBay soon so if you want to get in early please do.

Dave
 
we should try and get him on to the forum as i'm sure we would take a lot of the parts off his hands!
 
Back
Top