• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Mini Cooper S. 51000 miles, full panoramic sunroof roof.

Grumps

Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Apr 27, 2014
Points
226
Location
Forest Town, Mansfield
Model of Z
Z4 e85 2.5i
20190320_141317.webp
20190320_141305.webp
20190320_141259.webp
20190320_141138.webp
20190320_141147.webp
20190320_141223.webp
20190320_141230.webp
20190320_141236.webp
20190320_141245.webp
20190320_141253.webp
20190320_141259.webp
20190320_141305.webp
20190320_141317.webp
20190320_141338.webp
20190320_141435.webp
20190320_141259.webp
20190320_141305.webp
20190320_141338.webp
20190320_141435.webp
Hi all, selling this on behalf of my Mother in law. She has owned it for 3 years and purchased it from a lady who had owned it for 9 years before that. She is only changing it as she now requires an automatic.
It has had £1200 spend on it since December, 4 brand new Firestone tyres £500, a new exhaust £500 and the advisories from the last MOT have also been dealt with at a cost of £228. This is a totally unmolested Cooper S, a 100% standard car.
It's in great condition, there are a few very minor marks and stone chips, but no scratches or dents. The drivers bolster has a small amount of wear but no tears. It would be an easy repair with some liquid leather to make it mint again.
I couldn't believe how well it drives when I fetched it back to mine earlier today, it feels brand new, everything is solid, no knocks or rattles at all, even the gear changer still feels stiff. It has never failed an mot and has only ever had minor advisories which have all been done so the car is 100%.
Everything works as it should, it even has a spare set of brand new unused fitted floor mats and a spare set of mini wheel centre caps.
The car comes with 3 full keys and the plastic master.
It has loads of history though not full, the service book is present but not all the stamps are there, there are plenty of bills for work done aswell.
I don't wish for this advert to become a debate as the M coupe did
20190320_141138.webp
20190320_141147.webp
20190320_141223.webp
20190320_141230.webp
20190320_141236.webp
the other day. It is a 14 year old car in well above average condition that has been truly cared for and has years of life left in it, any questions please PM me. This is a more than fair price...... £3400.

Cheers
Grumps.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 97978 View attachment 97980 View attachment 97982 View attachment 97983 Hi all, selling this on behalf of my Mother in law. She has owned it for 3 years and purchased it from a lady who had owned it for 9 years before that. She is only changing it as she now requires an automatic.
It has had £1200 spend on it since December, 4 brand new Firestone tyres £500, a new exhaust £500 and the advisories from the last MOT have also been dealt with at a cost of £228. This is a totally unmolested Cooper S, a 100% standard car.
It's in great condition, there are a few very minor marks and stone chips, but no scratches or dents. The drivers bolster has a small amount of wear but no tears. It would be an easy repair with some liquid leather to make it mint again.
I couldn't believe how well it drives when I fetched it back to mine earlier today, it feels brand new, everything is solid, no knocks or rattles at all, even the gear changer still feels stiff. It has never failed an mot and has only ever had minor advisories which have all been done so the car is 100%.
Everything works as it should, it even has a spare set of brand new unused fitted floor mats and a spare set of mini wheel centre caps.
The car comes with 3 full keys and the plastic master.
It has loads of history though not full, the service book is present but not all the stamps are there, there are plenty of bills for work done aswell.
I don't wish for this advert to become a debate as the M coupe did View attachment 97971 View attachment 97972 View attachment 97973 View attachment 97974 View attachment 97975 the other day. It is a 14 year old car in well above average condition that has been truly cared for and has years of life left in it, any questions please PM me.

Cheers
Grumps.
Need a price Dave:whistle::whistle: or is that to be discussed on a PM
 
My apologies for some duplicate shots. Seems to do that when you upload a lot in one go.
 
It would have gone quicker but I held it on the buyers word as they couldn't get till this evening. I pulled it out the garage and they said "will take it" Happy days.
I held 7 other people off until this couple had been, I had a good feeling about them, they stayed in regular contact with me.
 
I drove a convertible one of these and it shocked me how good it was around the bends. Bloody quick and fun. Nice supercharged whine too. Probably thirstier than the 2.8 though!
 
You sold that quickly Dave.

Maybe you should consider a career in car sales.
 
...Maybe you should consider a career in car sales...
He's been there and done that and got the T-Shirt=))=))
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tfp
Congrats Dave:thumbsup:, knew it wouldn't hang around at that price;)
 
I've seen you on telly mate. Arfur Daley ;)

Tony.
 
I've seen you on telly mate. Arfur Daley ;)

Tony.
Haha actually mate I was genuinely one of the good guys. We were meant to follow a sales system but I never did. My boss trusted me to do it my way and sold more cars than anyone else month in month out. I never pushed anyone into anything, I built a rappor with people and they liked it. If people were struggling to decide I used to hide the keys of the car they were interested in in my desk draw and send them to the pub next next for a bite to eat. I'd say "see you in an hour". 95% came back and bought. My boss would despair lol but he left me to it. In May 2006 I sold 108 cars in a month, the company record which was never beaten. I still claim to this day I never sold one of them.
 
Back
Top