Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Roadster
x
20210801_172410.jpg

Finally got the rear Michelins, have waited a very long time for these . Twice I had written to Michelin and they did'nt know when they would become available, and they are dated 6/21 so brand new.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
x
View attachment 193185
Finally got the rear Michelins, have waited a very long time for these . Twice I had written to Michelin and they did'nt know when they would become available, and they are dated 6/21 so brand new.
Nice tyres Billy, just need to line up the centre cap with the valve and you're good to go;):thumbsup:

Martin Sullivan

www.ZEDonist.com - ZED Parts
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
3.0 Roadster
I want a set of pilot sports and have had the same sourcing issues. How did you get them as I still can’t find them online

BillyB

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Roadster
Hi @Martin Sullivan Depending on your sizes, I have used Black Circles for sometime now. I bought the fronts 225x45x17 just before the first lockdown. Then when I went for the rears 245x40x17 they were nowhere to be seen untill now ( Brexit , Covid , Suez Canal ) who knows.
Good luck.

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
I got my set from Bathwick tyres, I am on 18” though. They have transformed the ride and handling well worth the money.

Lee

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Model of Z
Z4 Coupe 3.0si
Michelin own Blackcircles so one would expect a good selection of tyres, seems it's not the case at the moment. I've dropped pilot sport 4's for Cup sports basically the next tyre up which is an entry track tyre.

Nodzed

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
Z3M Imola and Z4 (e89)
x
View attachment 193185
Great tyre IMHO :thumbsup:

Reverie27

Dedicated Member
Nice choice of tires. How much did you pay for a set? I am torn between that and the Continental tires I was checking out on 4wheelonline.

BillyB

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Individual Roadster
Hi @Reverie27 . It won't help you any what I paid as online tyres change price all the time, go for what price and preference suits you. They were purchased quite a few months apart and they are different sizes so prices were all over the place.

GazM3

Ive just put on a set of Michelin PS5 tyres for the 2.8. They are awesome and if anything have too much grip!!

Stevo7682

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 Individual Dakar / Orinoco Individual
Ps5 is a fantastic tyre best in the current marketplace
Stephen.