• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Swapsies! Merc van seats

littlefeller

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Points
168
Location
evesham
ok, does anyone need a few sets of Merc van seats, brand new never used, removed from our frleet vans when purchased, if anyone wants them i will get model numbers. these are the smaller seats that fit in the back of the van,
 
Wish I could get them over here. I have a 60 319C Merc small Bus I need seats for. Anyone have a windscreen for same? JIM
 
Bloody hell Jim how many projects do yo have on the go;) boys and there toys, your a lucky man just allowed the ///M and have to lie errr justify the cost of something. Would be interesting a pic of your back yard.
 
Back
Top