• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Melbourne Red 2010 M Sport 23i

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Joined
May 9, 2020
Points
154
Location
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Model of Z
35is
My E89 is for sale on the Z4Forum but I've realised I didn't list here.

Appreciate that most people are on both but if you are interested and haven't seen the comprehensive listing I'd be happy to share any additional information :thumbsup:
20220630_114027.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great looking car Garrie, do you have a replacement in the wings?
 
Great looking car Garrie, do you have a replacement in the wings?
You know me always a replacement in the wings - having owned 13 Zed's including 1 E86, 4 Z3's, 5 E85’s and 3 E89's I fancy going back to where it all started with a Z4MC.

Saw a few at ZEDFest yesterday but didn't see you - I did leave early though to watch the Blades take on their former manager's team ;)
 
My E89 is for sale on the Z4Forum but I've realised I didn't list it here.

Appreciate that most people are on both but if you are interested and haven't seen the comprehensive listing I'd be happy to share any additional information :thumbsup: View attachment 231667
Thanks for the edit and the link inclusion :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
Can't see it loitering at that price tbh.

Tony.
 
Yes I've just agreed a deal on Zed #14 so the E89 is back for sale and this time with a new battery and 2 new rear MPS4S tyres - a cracking deal even though I do say so myself :bashhead:
 
Never easy saying goodbye but at least I can start thinking about Zed #14 ;)
To be honest I think I've exercised unusual levels of restraint as I usually already have the replacement before selling the incumbent :whistle:
20221005_182803.webp
 
Fair point mate. Are you saving up for a Z8?

Tony.
 
Fair point mate. Are you saving up for a Z8?

Tony.
I wish but I must admit although I've enjoyed my time in the E89 I do fancy getting another Z3 - I just think for what I want from the car and how I use it the Z3 is a better proposition.
I guess that's the one benefit of having owned so many - I can draw on my previous experiences =))
 
It would be a boring old world if we all liked the same things mate. Personally I’ll stick with what I’ve got. . . . . . . but I may have said that in the past. ;)=))


Tony.
 
I wish but I must admit although I've enjoyed my time in the E89 I do fancy getting another Z3 - I just think for what I want from the car and how I use it the Z3 is a better proposition.
I guess that's the one benefit of having owned so many - I can draw on my previous experiences =))
Theres a low mileage Z3 2.8 Topaz going through Mathewsons at the end of the month.
 
Back
Top