GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Hi all,

A really popular competition in February, so would be rude not to run it again in March! There have been some cracking cruises over the last couple of months, so lets see some piccies entered :)

Gary

RULES & SUBMISSIONS

Email entries to gazhyde@yahoo.com

> Picture must be Zed related. Whatever you think makes a great photo. It doesn't have to be a work of art, just something which encapsulates Zed ownership!

> Photo does not need to have been taken during the month, but should be appropriate to the season/location. For example, no snow covered Zeds in June unless you live in the arctic.

> "Photoshopped" entries are acceptable, but must be clearly stated that it has been edited with some basic details. Resizing, cropping, filters, resampling, recolouring etc.

> If you wish to provide some extra information - such as camera type, composition, exposure, please feel free to do so. This is a photographic competition after all.

> Only 1 entry to be submitted per person, per month.

> Entry to be emailed to me as an attachment to gazhyde (AT) yahoo.com (dont worry about large file sizes, I have plenty of free space!)

> Entries to be received by 20th of Month. Voting thread will be created as soon as possible after that date.

> Winner to be declared at midday on last day of month! I will post a screen shot of the poll in the thread.

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
This is not my contribution this month, just a teaser.... Title....Almost doing a Swamper...... :-$

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
im ignoring you HT [-(

although it does look my car at the front :D

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
Sorry Gary............ we've kinda made a mess of your picture thread

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
hard top said:
This is not my contribution this month, just a teaser.... Title....Almost doing a Swamper...... :-$
I think Swamper gets a bit of a bad rap. He was behind me on a recent cruise and there was no contact with my rear end. He didn't bang into me, touch me, brush past me, he barely even looked at me. Swamper, you can be my wing man any time :coolsteer)

Big up the M43 massive AIYEEEEEH!!!!!! B-)

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
Dont you worry about HT...he's like one of them old blokes that keep going on and on about the war.. :))

i'll be your wing man Pete and see if i can follow you round the track.. :-o
now lets.....Big up the M43 massive... :coolsteer)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
hard top said:

Swamper doesn't deserve all this abuse.. Poor lad.. [-(

What's actually happened in the pic is its a traffic jam as Swamper has rear ended the car way ahead and traffics backing up...

:-B :ymparty:

B

badman gee

z3cade said:
hard top said:

Swamper doesn't deserve all this abuse.. Poor lad.. [-(

What's actually happened in the pic is its a traffic jam as Swamper has rear ended the car way ahead and traffics backing up...

:-B :ymparty:
:D ;) :D :ymapplause: :))

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
your going to be meeting me shortly... :ymdevil: