• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale MANY Z3 Parts Take a look

Tommy Fletcher

Regular Member
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Jul 16, 2020
Points
13
BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe - Genuine Headlights Pair - £80 + £10 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster Facelift Hell rot Red - Rear Bumper - £60 + £20 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster Facelift - Rear Lights Pair £60 + £10 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe Arial Module - £35 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe 1996 - 2002 - Chrome Headlight Control Unit / Switch £35 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster Boot Carpet Complete Set for Power Roof Light Grey X2 £75 + £10 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster Facelift - Hell Rot Red Wide Body Boot Lid £80 + Courier will be needed

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe Chrome Inside Door Handles Pair 51222261149 £30 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe - Black Glove Box £40 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe - Genuine Amber / Orange Side Repeaters £25 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe Black Sun Visors Pair 51168397555 51168397556 £25 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe Breakdown Emergency Warning Triangle £30 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster Mint Black Carpet £200 + £30 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster Mint Black Rear Carpet Piece £80 + £15 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe Genuine mint clear Front sidelights Pair - £45 + £5 P&P

BMW Z3 Roadster / Coupe Fog lamps pair - £50 + £5 P&P

Just a list off top of my head I have much much more

All Paid with paypal



Message and see what we have
 
Hi,
do you have the wiring harness connector plug ( with a few inches of wires attached ) for the electric roof switch ?
(I want to relocate my switch so i need this.)
Thanks
 
Hi tom I’m getting the car sprayed so it don’t matter is the base rust free and does it swivel?
 
Nice one can you post it and how do I pay as I’ve never done this before but will get me daughter to sort it
 
PayPal please mate ~ please message me for details


Make sure to send as friends and family otherwise I get charged for the transaction and post is £5
 
Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal please mate

PayPal

Make sure to send as friends and family otherwise I get charged for the transaction and post is £5

Not a good idea to post your PP email on the open www Tommy. Better to send in PM.

Tony.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
where are you based? can we pay cash on collection?
 
contactless payments im afraid we are based in devon uk, i happily accept Paypal goods and services but fees need to be taken into consideration :) Collection is fine
 
Make sure to send as friends and family otherwise I get charged for the transaction and post is £5
Making this request is against forum selling rules. From your other posts you sound like a business and that would be a second violation of forum selling rules as you've not contacted me directly to ask permission.

I've un-approved your other sales posts for now until I understand what you are doing here.

I STRONGLY ADVISE THAT NO ONE SENDS MONEY "FRIENDS AND FAMILY" AS YOU LOSE BUYER PROTECTION.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top