Aceman Moderator British Zeds 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 156 Location Wakefield Model of Z ///M Roadster Apr 23, 2021 #1 Hi all, I have a pair of rear wing magnetic stone guards for sale for anyone who wants them. £10 plus P&P
Hi all, I have a pair of rear wing magnetic stone guards for sale for anyone who wants them. £10 plus P&P
K kayvanjams Regular Member Joined Feb 24, 2021 Points 13 Apr 23, 2021 #2 Are they black or silver? Can’t tell by the pics.
Aceman Moderator British Zeds 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 156 Location Wakefield Model of Z ///M Roadster Apr 23, 2021 #3 Black
Philpatton Zorg Guru (I) Supporter Joined Apr 22, 2019 Points 85 Apr 23, 2021 #4 I’ll have these if still available.
Mad2718 Zorg Guru (III) Supporter British Zeds Joined Jul 4, 2020 Points 135 Location Doncaster Model of Z Z3 May 17, 2021 #5 Hi Aceman are these still available If so I will have them