M52 TU OWNERS ONLY

Southernboy

Zorg Guru (II)
3rd Party Trader
So as you will know - or not, the OEM intake manifold on the M52TU runners do not match the shape of the intake ports on the cylinder head.
The cylinder head ports are D shaped, whilst the manifold runners are oval. This results in a decreased airflow into the cylinders.
Some people have gone to fitting the M54 intake manifold which has D shaped runners, but then special arrangements have to be made to fit the M52TU throttle body to the M54 manifold.
Special adapter plate, larger DISA valve and a modification to a bracket securing a wiring distribution box located below the manifold.
I have here for sale, an OEM M52TU Intake manifold which I have had re- engineered so that the runners are corrected to match the Cylinder head. Fitting this to your car will be a straight forward remove / replace task.
No special arrangements or extra costs for adapters etc etc. As you will see from the attached pics, it has been thoroughly cleaned inside and out. It is ready to install without any further preparation.You will need to retain some of the brackets etc from your existing part. Whilst doing this task, it will also afford you the opportunity to have your injectors cleaned and new O rings fitted. I highly recommend you use a professional cleaning service. They replace the O rings and the micro-filters as well as use chemical and ultrasonic cleaning systems. They also do a flow and spray test to ensure all 6 injectors are performing equally and optimally. It isn't an expensive service and cost me just £60.00 to have all 6 done as described.
20190608_180224.jpg
20190608_180250.jpg
20190608_180023.jpg

You can get an OEM manifold for around USD 100.00 - 150.00.
If anyone would like to acquire this manifold, I will accept offers of £120.00 excl postage.
Also, once fitted, you can sell your "old" manifold to offset your costs.