• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD M Logo Gear Knob £45 (Chrome, Metal, Heavy)

Muzzled

Dedicated Member
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Points
39
Location
Sandhurst
Model of Z
M Roadster
I paid £75 for this on ebay a year ago but never fitted it. No longer needed.

Nice chrome metal and black leather finish with 5 speed pattern and M logo. Got a good weighty feel to it.

Asking £45 if collected or £50 if shipped.
 

Attachments

  • 20240603_131526.webp
    20240603_131526.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 372
  • 20240603_131503.webp
    20240603_131503.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 365
  • 20240603_131530.webp
    20240603_131530.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 20240603_131543.webp
    20240603_131543.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 20240603_131547.webp
    20240603_131547.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 352
  • 20240603_131552.webp
    20240603_131552.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 351
These are pretty rare and a bit of a bargain at that price looking at the condition in the photos. I remember it wasn’t easy to find decent ones when I was looking a few years ago.
 
Back
Top