• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD ///M Front Bumper

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
Hi all

Recently replaced my front bumper so have the original for sale. I was concerned that it may be cracked, but it appears to have just been the paint. It has had repair to the lower section but seems a good repair.

Photos below.

Looking for £200. Located in Aylesbury



















 
Will you deliver it and bring all the new detailing products and polishers when you and Stacey come over please?? JIM
 
That's a cheep front bumper for anyone wanting to upgrade to m spec payed £300 for mine good upgrade supprized not gone before now.
 
If you was a bit closer I would be interested.
Hi ya
Martin works in Manchester if that helps and we need to pick up Panther from @Russell O
So maybe able to sort a meeting point out for ya? :thumbsup:
 
Christ If I spotted this I would of had this for Sams!
 
Will look good Sean if you want something distance is no object I travelled to Norwich for mine from Barnsley just an excuse for a day out
 
Will look good Sean if you want something distance is no object I travelled to Norwich for mine from Barnsley just an excuse for a day out
I understand that mate and once drove up to Fife to collect a hawk, it was six hours each way, but one must consider fuel costs
 
Back
Top