Aceman Moderator British Zeds 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 156 Location Wakefield Model of Z ///M Roadster Jan 16, 2015 #21 Hi Lee, Sorry no I don't have those colours in stock although I might look into it if there is enough interest.
Hi Lee, Sorry no I don't have those colours in stock although I might look into it if there is enough interest.
Simon Blythe Zorg Guru (I) Joined Nov 29, 2016 Points 95 Location South Birmingham Mar 2, 2019 #22 Do you have of these kits left mate? I need a set for a Z4 if you do
Grumps Always happy, apart from when I'm not 🤬 Supporter British Zeds Joined Apr 27, 2014 Points 226 Location Forest Town, Mansfield Model of Z Z4 e85 2.5i Mar 3, 2019 #23 @Aceman
Aceman Moderator British Zeds 3rd Party Trader Joined Dec 5, 2011 Points 156 Location Wakefield Model of Z ///M Roadster Mar 17, 2019 #24 Don’t think they fit the Z4 I am afraid.
M Mario Zorg Guru (I) Joined Jun 18, 2014 Points 95 Oct 29, 2020 #25 Are you still doing these? I might need a set for a friend in Spain - ping me if you still have them.
Are you still doing these? I might need a set for a friend in Spain - ping me if you still have them.