• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Low Mileage BMW Z3 2.8 Sport for sale

757Capt

Dedicated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Points
34
Location
Guisborough, Cleveland
Model of Z
2.8
BMW Z3 2.8 Sport in Arctic Silver for sale.
34800 Miles.
Imported from Jersey 4 years ago. Always garaged and only driven on dry sunny days therefore it has never been exposed to salted roads.
Extended leather with wood trim, electric roof, heated seats, tonneau cover and custom stainless steel exhaust fitted.
Regularly serviced. Gearbox and differential oil replaced 2 years ago and magnetic plus fitted.
Folder of paperwork documenting it‘s time in Jersey.
The car is located in Guisborough, North Yorkshire.
Advertising here first as I would like it to go to a fellow enthusiast who will look after it.
Will be sold with 12 months MOT.
£8495
 

Attachments

  • 2395663A-7F28-4F80-97F3-417BAA4A27D3.webp
    2395663A-7F28-4F80-97F3-417BAA4A27D3.webp
    151.4 KB · Views: 461
  • FA7C7764-8107-474A-8488-A17837D9ACFF.webp
    FA7C7764-8107-474A-8488-A17837D9ACFF.webp
    172.3 KB · Views: 469
  • 6BB95EB0-6E51-4205-999B-68B4AB08F7C9.webp
    6BB95EB0-6E51-4205-999B-68B4AB08F7C9.webp
    194.8 KB · Views: 466
  • 07CE569A-D06E-4EE2-9594-1E789B1EF643.webp
    07CE569A-D06E-4EE2-9594-1E789B1EF643.webp
    204.4 KB · Views: 446
  • E85593BB-B82D-4A53-ADB9-BA0DE9F5DDEE.webp
    E85593BB-B82D-4A53-ADB9-BA0DE9F5DDEE.webp
    156.5 KB · Views: 462
  • 01DB864C-C7A5-4561-9CA9-EB002357DDDF.webp
    01DB864C-C7A5-4561-9CA9-EB002357DDDF.webp
    232.9 KB · Views: 476
  • F610B447-F21F-4469-8C1B-04AF09C6A440.webp
    F610B447-F21F-4469-8C1B-04AF09C6A440.webp
    169.6 KB · Views: 458
  • 16722DB1-D71B-49D3-888A-2411293EC517.webp
    16722DB1-D71B-49D3-888A-2411293EC517.webp
    211.5 KB · Views: 445
  • EF1B087B-CD31-44B6-BCE6-7577DF83A74F.webp
    EF1B087B-CD31-44B6-BCE6-7577DF83A74F.webp
    148.4 KB · Views: 450
  • 5E68BCCA-D778-4B7A-A367-56289B4308B6.webp
    5E68BCCA-D778-4B7A-A367-56289B4308B6.webp
    96.3 KB · Views: 481
  • DB0306BA-F06E-41C7-9613-2D1E1D125CC0.webp
    DB0306BA-F06E-41C7-9613-2D1E1D125CC0.webp
    141.6 KB · Views: 507
  • F00087C8-AFB2-4262-8B14-5A6FF70900D8.webp
    F00087C8-AFB2-4262-8B14-5A6FF70900D8.webp
    172.7 KB · Views: 499
  • EE9E2644-8959-48F7-BB59-72D63161FB43.webp
    EE9E2644-8959-48F7-BB59-72D63161FB43.webp
    203.7 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Lovely looking motor - and a March '99 production date must make it one of the last ones made and with that mileage and history there can't be many better examples.

The Boston Green 2.8 I previously owned was produced in the same month and had the staggered style 18's - very well suited to the original widebody. Must admit I didn't know you could spec sports seats on the pre-facelift models but obviously it was an option based on the spec sheet for your car.

GLWTS :thumbsup:
 
That is a nice car. It will be interesting to see if there are any takers on the forum🤔
 
Lovely looking motor - and a March '99 production date must make it one of the last ones made and with that mileage and history there can't be many better examples.

The Boston Green 2.8 I previously owned was produced in the same month and had the staggered style 18's - very well suited to the original widebody. Must admit I didn't know you could spec sports seats on the pre-facelift models but obviously it was an option based on the spec sheet for your car.

GLWTS :thumbsup:
Cracking low mileage and looks like a real beauty. I think you should get that on an auction site, there are buyers looking for low mileage sports cars even in the current climate.
 
cheap price dealers around 11ish surely...
 
Gorgeous ride, I hope it falls into the hands of someone who will take care of it as well as you have. I’d love to make an offer but unfortunately it might be out of my budget range. Best of luck!
 
There are some serious optimists on here. That's understandable on a modeI specific forum. Used to be just the same on the Jaguar XK owners forum as well.
I have watched Z3 prices for a while and they aren't doing all that well, despite all the 'classic' talk.
Even the best low mileage examples that have had lots of care and money spent struggle to top £10k unless it's a genuine 'M' version.
Probably, because there are lots of other cheaper similar age 2 door convertibles available.
Z3's sit in the Merc SLK bracket, above the £2-5k MGF, MX5, TT's but below the Porsche Boxster's £9-13k plus.
Therefore, I think your car is probably £7500 maybe £8000 tops for a quickish sale, in current market.
But, really any car is worth what someone is prepared to pay and you might have to wait for the right person who will pay that extra amount to get just what they want.
 
Hello:)
I'm looking to buy a 3.0i and trying to figure the market out
I'm trolling through the old for sale posts looking at what's been on the market and what prices they sold for.
Have you sold yours ??
Looks lovely... so let me know.
If you did sell would you mind letting me know what she went for.

Ta
Gordon
 
I think it is, have you clicked on the link above ?
 
well the 2.8 prefacelift went at £9k.
Too hot for me without seeing it :oops:
 
Back
Top