• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Low Milage (22k) Z3 3.0l Auto Superb Condition Full MOT no Defects or Advisories Reduced £8750

Bentley

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Joined
Mar 30, 2017
Points
37
Location
Surrey
Model of Z
3
Reduced again £8750 and New MOT with no defects or advisories

Hi prospective Z3 owner or maybe upgrader
If anybody is looking for a really great Z3 3.0l with most extras I am going to sell mine.
Titan Silver metallic with Blue Chameleon leather and Black power hood. Only 22500 mls from new with a detailed service history file and all books/manuals. Specification includes:Cruise Control Auto transmission,17in multi-spoke alloys,Chrome line interior trim,Air conditioning,Traction control,Limited slip diff,Heated Sports seats,Headlight washers,On board computer This car is just packed with stuff.
On the down side it has a very small mark on the passenger door which I have tried to show in the photos and some other very minor marks and slight scratches. It really needs to be viewed
Anybody looking on this site for a Z3 will know what an amazing car this is with its 6 cylinder 3L engine (many say the best BMW engine of its time) it is an effortless and exhilarating drive. Keep it in auto or use the manual mode for extra fun.
Price £10250. Probably seems expensive but milage is so low and condition is so high.
Thanks for looking and any questions just ask
 

Attachments

  • 2018-04-24 14.18.59.webp
    2018-04-24 14.18.59.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 563
  • 2018-04-24 14.16.39.webp
    2018-04-24 14.16.39.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 551
  • 2018-04-24 14.16.21.webp
    2018-04-24 14.16.21.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 557
  • 2018-04-24 14.16.15.webp
    2018-04-24 14.16.15.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 539
  • 2018-04-24 14.15.25.webp
    2018-04-24 14.15.25.webp
    47.1 KB · Views: 543
  • 2018-04-24 14.15.09.webp
    2018-04-24 14.15.09.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 551
  • 2018-04-24 14.14.25.webp
    2018-04-24 14.14.25.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 545
  • 2018-04-24 14.14.05.webp
    2018-04-24 14.14.05.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 552
  • 2018-04-24 14.13.44.webp
    2018-04-24 14.13.44.webp
    11 KB · Views: 562
  • 2018-04-24 14.13.22.webp
    2018-04-24 14.13.22.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 576
  • 2018-04-24 14.13.15.webp
    2018-04-24 14.13.15.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 566
  • 2018-04-24 14.13.06.webp
    2018-04-24 14.13.06.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 545
  • 2018-04-24 14.12.14.webp
    2018-04-24 14.12.14.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 560
  • 2018-04-24 14.11.48.webp
    2018-04-24 14.11.48.webp
    81.3 KB · Views: 576
  • 2018-04-24 14.11.32.webp
    2018-04-24 14.11.32.webp
    124.7 KB · Views: 598
  • 2018-04-24 14.11.14.webp
    2018-04-24 14.11.14.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 560
  • 2018-04-24 14.10.59.webp
    2018-04-24 14.10.59.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 562
  • 2018-04-24 14.10.46.webp
    2018-04-24 14.10.46.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 555
  • 2018-04-24 14.10.20.webp
    2018-04-24 14.10.20.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 2018-04-24 14.10.08.webp
    2018-04-24 14.10.08.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
I think it’s a perfectly reasonable price. 22k miles is almost as good as it gets.

A manual is arguably more sought after but I’d expect the price to be higher still if it had that.

So it gets the thumbs up from me. I love to see a car close to how it left the factory :)

GLWTS
 
I think it’s a perfectly reasonable price. 22k miles is almost as good as it gets.

A manual is arguably more sought after but I’d expect the price to be higher still if it had that.

So it gets the thumbs up from me. I love to see a car close to how it left the factory :)

GLWTS
Couldn't agree more Robert, I think the price is bang on for the car, it would be £14-£15k with an over ambitious dealer.
 
I think it’s a perfectly reasonable price. 22k miles is almost as good as it gets.

A manual is arguably more sought after but I’d expect the price to be higher still if it had that.

So it gets the thumbs up from me. I love to see a car close to how it left the factory :)

GLWTS
Thank you for your comment, I am glad not to be outrageously off the mark
 
Thank you for your comment, I am glad not to be outrageously off the mark
Actually I have had a rethink and you are miles of the mark..................................................I will come and collect it tomorrow for £5k :D
 
Actually I have had a rethink and you are miles of the mark..................................................I will come and collect it tomorrow for £5k :D
How about £5k for lovely Z3 and £4.75k for the intelligent trickle charger which comes with it ;)
 
How about £5k for lovely Z3 and £4.75k for the intelligent trickle charger which comes with it ;)
We're getting there, thats £500 less already, but I'll just take the Z and you can keep the charger :D
 
Not much interest at this price and its only worth what someone is prepared to pay so I think I will reduce the price to £9250
 
Maybe add some more detail, how long have you owned it? What’s the history like? Tyre condition and brand? Does it have a tonneau, wind deflector? You get my drift.

By the way lovely car and worth the money in my opinion.

Lee
 
It’s a very specialsed thing to sell due to low mileage/higher price.

You may need to play a long waiting game.
 
You might also stand a chance selling to a BMW dealer. They love having older low mileage cars like this as a showpiece. They might easily put this out at £15k. So they might be happy to pay your asking price.
 
As your advertising on an enthusiasts site most people already have their car, but you do get the odd one wanting to upgrade. Have you placed it in car and classic or similar? I suspect with the nice miles it may do better somewhere like that.
 
Thanks for all the great reply's so far. I do have it advertised on the classic car sites, might try Autotrader soon. I will also add a bit more descriptive text to my advert. I have never had much luck with car dealers but might them a try. It would be great to see it go to a real enthusiast.
 
Reduced again £8750 and New MOT with no defects and advisories
Still for sale also on Autotrader at £9250, reducing the price here on Zroadster to £8750 will reduce on Autotrader next week.
I would love to sell it to an enthusiast.
 
If I didn't all ready have one I'd rip your arm off at that price for that quality:thumbsup:
 
Hi @benf. Yes its strange there is no interest, I guess everyone on on xroadster has one already, thought I might get a bit of interest on Auto Trader but non so far, still early days yet, plenty of summer to go.
 
Back
Top