• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Looking for something with more poke?

Mnbrennan

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
M Power
#ZedShed
Joined
Jul 25, 2015
Points
153
Location
Aylesbury
Model of Z
BMW M Coupe / 2.8 roadster
How about an M5 V8 powered coupe?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/273040595017
upload_2018-1-28_13-2-17.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When I can afford an expensive car I’ll get a V8 transplant instead!
 
I remember this car being discussed on Z3 Coupe Forum a few years ago. The car was for sale at ASM Car Sales and a the opinion was that the V8 conversion was rather crude although I think the present seller has tidied the car up a lot to give it a more professional finish.
 
20k for a nice coupe, 6k for a nice v10, 5-6k fitting with mounts etc, not cat D and you have your s50b32 to put back in or put in a glass case.
It’s up for exactly that money, I know I would prefer to pick it all and the builder myself.
 
I'd like to have a go in one in a roadster.
 
One day I am determined to V10 the one in my avatar. It has a rear end with 1000hp drive shafts. I think I need to email Randy Forbes first and first over the money :-)
 
Oh, and some serious body bracing! Other wise it won’t be scuttle shake,mor like St Vitus dance
 
Back
Top