Late life crisis mobile owner

STUC

American Zeds
Model of Z
3, 2.3
I bought a 2000 Z3 2.3 Roadster to satisfy a promise I made to myself after a life-saving liver transplant and then a cardiac arrest. I was 75, so it was late life. Since My heart stopped for 14 minutes, it could be called a crisis. That was 3 years ago and I'm doing great. The Z3 helped with my outlook on things. My wife and I like to cruise the backroads and see the countryside close up. Our Z3 has 107,000 miles on it, but looks new. I'm always looking for tips and how to videos. I'm mechanically inclined and spent 28 years in the USAF. I was in Missile Electronics Instrumentation and ran a technical course in Colorado for 4 years. I like to troubleshoot and fix things.

mikeyH

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Z4 E85
:welcome: Hi, welcome to the forum from another late comer but to Z4s. Just like you, the wife and I like to amble around our area of Devon, England, stopping to look at a view and drink a coffee. So relaxing.:thumbsup:

STUC

American Zeds
Model of Z
3, 2.3
:welcome: Hi, welcome to the forum from another late comer but to Z4s. Just like you, the wife and I like to amble around our area of Devon, England, stopping to look at a view and drink a coffee. So relaxing.:thumbsup:
I've been to the UK and enjoyed the views in the countryside. We are getting ready to go "leaf peeping" along the Mississippi River to see the fall color display. It's still top down weather and the drive is worth the time. Here's last years picture.Z3 autum leaves.jpg

mikeyH

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.2 Z4 E85
Very nice. :thumbsup: Yes we both top down all year unless it's heavy rain, it gets cold but that's what heaters are for and it feels nice and snug but with a cool head.

as400

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
Model of Z
2.8 Widebody
I was in Missile Electronics Instrumentation and ran a technical course in Colorado for 4 years.
Oh I'm looking forward to er any modifications you plan to make!!

Welcome to you Mr Stuc and I like your style!

RickyBobby

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
MSport 23i Highline
I've been to the UK and enjoyed the views in the countryside. We are getting ready to go "leaf peeping" along the Mississippi River to see the fall color display. It's still top down weather and the drive is worth the time. Here's last years picture.View attachment 321511
Welcome on-board that looks great and like you I can't resist Autumn in full bloom - I took this one in the UK today :thumbsup:

20241024_103304.jpg