Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archived Keevil Airfield Track day

Discussion in 'Archived Posts (Read Only)' started by La_vida_diver, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Hi Guys and Gals

I just thought I would post on here that Hazel, three other friends and I from North Devon are doing an Airfield track day at Keevil on the 22nd of July. it is run by MSV and the cost is £99 we have booked a tavelodge at Warminster which is costing us £26 for the Sunday night 21st so we can be there nice and early. If anyone fancies an Airfield day we are doing that because Robin (1989 Porsche is nervous about chucking his porsche anywhere near armco for his first outing on track with it and Hazel it will be her first time on a trackday. so if any one else fancies a track days that only has cones to hit (apart from other cars) the it would be great to see you at the event.

https://orders.motorsport-events.com/EventDetails.aspx?EventID=fe15221c-3910-4e7f-9789-6532eeb9a25b

Also the hotel we are using (because we do not have an agreed rate our initial booking has pushed up the price to £31 now) is: http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/index.php?location=warminster&checkInDate=21/07/2013&checkOutDate=22/07/2013&no_of_rooms=1&adults_1=2&children_1=0&adults_2=1&children_2=0&adults_3=1&children_3=0&adults_4=1&children_4=0&adults_5=1&children_5=0&adults_6=1&children_6=0&adults_7=1&children_7=0&adults_8=1&children_8=0&adults_9=1&children_9=0&search=Search&action=search&check_from=&locationCode=&quickform=Y

2. Brian H

Brian H Zorg Guru (V)
    British Zeds Scottish Zeds

Model of Z:
    E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
    Have a good day Duncan, looks a good location/track.

3. La_vida_diver

La_vida_diver Zorg Guru (I)
    British Zeds The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.8 Roadster
    Thanks Brian actually our comment is really important to me! thanks! see you again soon!

4. Mr-P

Mr-P Zorg Addict

Model of Z:
    Sold Z3M
    Keevil is great fun and MSE run very good track days. Word of warning there can be a bit of loose gravel etc at the start of the day. Also be warned MSE do the odd place cone out that contains concrete!!

Would love to come along but saving pennies as yearly trip to The Ring is mid August.

5. Nutty_Hazel

Nutty_Hazel Zorg Addict
    The West Country

Model of Z:
    Z3 2.0 Ltr. Individual
    Mr P thank you for the concrete cone info. . . .
    Oh dear best make sure I avoid anything that looks like an "Orange Hat" on the ground at the track lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.