Just being nosey…..

ZippyZed4

Dedicated Member
Not doing anything for me as I like the original styling.
However everyone to their own ideas, if you like it do it, its your car.
I presume it would be bonded on to the existing panel, so in essence non-reversible. Whether it would affect the value of the car if you wanted to sell it? It's something to consider.
I have the original bumper so can change between fronts to have best of both worlds… the design you see will be the first part of a fibre glass mould for a fibreglass bumper finish… I appreciate you seeing it’s a personal preference to customise your own car as you want to… it really is each to their own… i enjoy it… would love to do a shooting break Z4! 😃

Duncodin

Zorg Guru (III)
Supporter
Model of Z
Z3 M44
. .
Z4-TC e87 🤷🏼‍♂️….
I think you and I are alike. You just want to do stuff to change your car. I suspect if you do the nose or the roof it'll scratch the itch for a while but not for long.

You need to go the whole hog and do a full rebody. Yay. Welcome to the fold.

ZippyZed4

Dedicated Member
. .

I think you and I are alike. You just want to do stuff to change your car. I suspect if you do the nose or the roof it'll scratch the itch for a while but not for long.

You need to go the whole hog and do a full rebody
No doubt will do a full body one day… the Z8 bodykit does look good… for now the task is fitting all the parts i have bought for the Z4 “T-Top” … there are days I wonder wtf i am doing but most days are looking forward to see how it all plays out! 😃