I've got one at long last!!

Deyon

Hi guys and girls after months of watching auction sites for a nice 2.8 I finally got my new Toy last weekend!! I look forward to speaking and hopefully meeting some of you in due course
image.jpg

GazHyde

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 M Roadster
A warm :welcome: from me!

Looks very nice, and in great condition from the picture. Perfect time of year to buy one too :happy:

Gary

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
that looks well.....

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
welcome Deyon, that is a nice arty picture you have taken there with good atmosphere. Any more details on your new pride and joy ?

Enjoy it whilst you can with the good weather we are getting at the moment (well mostly good).:)

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Welcome Deyon, more pics would be nice. good looking car :snaphappy:

Deyon

Sorry guys not been on for a while, thanks for the warm welcome, I'm like a man possessed, trawling the NET for anything Zed related, looking for ideas on what to do with him/ (her can't decide on which it is) I'm like a kid in a Candy shop!! There are so many nice examples out there.

Done the essentials first i.e Full service, looking to change the gearbox oil in a couple of weeks, then to tackle replacing some of the interior bulbs

I will try and get some more photos up, but my wife is demanding I do the chores around the house I've let stack up!!

joey

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
1.9 16v M44
welcome from another newbie..

Z looks in cracking nick..

nice one..!