Introducing our new site logo

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I'm waiting on some samples from Warrior so I can see how well it prints on to merchandise. We will then create a catalogue of items for you to choose from.

Already have some 'introduction' cards designed with new logo waiting for me to order them. These are for business cards with our site details on them to hand out to Zed owners you may bump in to out and about! Perhaps you can stick one under the windscreen wiper...

I have located a sticker printing company which seems to be reasonably priced. Once I have the high resolution copies of the logo, I can get them run off.

So soon, very soon! :D

RodsZ3

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
...got my logo already :D

Rod

Attachments

RodsZ3

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
2.2i Sport
To bl***y cold to do many more.....had to defrost my fingers after just one!!!

200 members now I notice....brilliant ^:)^

Rod

Boysie

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M Roadster S50
GazHyde said:
Already have some 'introduction' cards designed with new logo waiting for me to order them. These are for business cards with our site details on them to hand out to Zed owners you may bump in to out and about! Perhaps you can stick one under the windscreen wiper...
Went out this saturday to Reigate Surrey, it was a lovely day Z3's and Z4's appeared to be everywhere.
Whilst walking through the town and carpark, shame i dont have any way of publicising .Org
and the Silverstone bash
These cards cant come quick enough :coolsteer) :coolsteer)

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
GazHyde said:
I'm waiting on some samples from Warrior so I can see how well it prints on to merchandise. We will then create a catalogue of items for you to choose from.
I have just been looking for a tax disc holder and suddenly thought it would be nice to get one with the zroadster logo on. Don't know whether this has been thought of or in your 'catalogue of items' but I think it would be a nice idea. Ideally one of the richbrook type with the logo laser engraved or just one with it printed on would look good :ympeace:

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Tax Disc Holders

I like the concept of this but have no idea how much it would cost to tool up for a Richbrook type product. The price may be quite high as a result.
How about a simple printed self-adhering plastic type instead? No fiddly screws to lose either.
Just my two-pennworth :)

g8jka

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 - 2000 2.8 Roadster
Re: Tax Disc Holders

Titan said:
I like the concept of this but have no idea how much it would cost to tool up for a Richbrook type product. The price may be quite high as a result.
How about a simple printed self-adhering plastic type instead? No fiddly screws to lose either.
Just my two-pennworth :)
I'm sure I have seen somewhere that lets you send your own logo to be engraved onto them. If we could find somewhere to put the logo on for us and they were brought in bulk it would bring the cost down I would have thought. You can also get the twist back ones now so no need for the screws.

But like you say it all depends on cost, a simple printed one would still be good :coolsteer)

Titan

British Zeds
Model of Z
sDrive35i
Re: Tax Disc Holders

g8jka said:
I'm sure I have seen somewhere that lets you send your own logo to be engraved onto them. If we could find somewhere to put the logo on for us and they were brought in bulk it would bring the cost down I would have thought. You can also get the twist back ones now so no need for the screws.
But like you say it all depends on cost, a simple printed one would still be good :coolsteer)
If you (or anyone else) has details of these, please let us know.
SILVER aluminium ones would be really nice :-bd

stevie_a

Zorg Guru (IV)
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
I have seen these and have e-mailed the seller to ask if he could do our logo on them

will keep you in touch

ai.ebayimg.com_00_s_MzAwWDMwMA_____KGrHqJ__iYE7S_u0t5SBO4JYyksCw__60_1.JPG

ai.ebayimg.com_00_s_MjE0WDIxNA_____KGrHqV__p0E63ZpJJJ3BO4JYw2yCQ__60_1.JPG

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Stevie, can you let me know if he can do this sort of thing? Most appreciated and I can supply him with the hi-res artwork if people are agreeable...

Cheers!

Warrior

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
3.0i sports automatic
Gents,

If I can put a few pointers down regarding printing onto/of various products (and apologies if this is teaching anybody to suck eggs).

The bottom line with most printing is not whether it can be done but whether it can be done at a price that people are willing to pay which in turn comes down to how many are produced at one time, set up costs, delivery charges etc.,

I use several printing methods including sublimation, a commercial method that works well on a range of readily available items such as...

Mugs, Mousemats, Metal, Keyrings and all manner of other items.

There is also a spray that can be used on anything from sandpaper to wood, glass and stone to prepare it for a sublimation print. It's quite new and i've yet to buy some in but this should work on the aluminium tax disc holders as well.

stevie_a

Zorg Guru (IV)
Scottish Zeds
Model of Z
Z3
I was just playing about with some ideas for cards to advertise the site when we spot a Z parked up

I came up with this, I tried one of these companies that say 250 cards for £2.00

after i did it and went to the checkout it was £32 ... ~x(

anyway this is what i did...