Interior Parts

DB_Super

I bought a couple of those tweeter grilles new old stock but they cost me $90 each plus shipping. They don't come with the speakers, the speakers are impossible to find, and the plastic behind the grille is thin and flimsy. They are made to break. All the old door cards are warped, dry, and missing plastic clips that hold them on the top. I just bought a pair for $200 but they might not be any better than the ones I had. At a certain point, since these are no longer made, holding them together with glue, wire, sticks, screws, etc may be necessary. Improvise and save money. As long as it looks ok and works, it is what it is.

There are folded sheet aluminum door card replacements which will simplify your interior and be more durable. You just have to attach a pull. It would work for you because you seem to not have door airbags in your doors. Also ABS plastic ones.

There are spray coatings to refinish leather and plastic interiors from Duplicolor and others.

Ianmc

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3 (M44)
Looks like you need a new drivers side (LHD) door pull. Hope they are cheaper where you are than in the UK!