• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Individual BMW E38 740i

Mor61e

Zorg Guru (I)
British Zeds
Joined
Dec 20, 2016
Points
94
Long shot I know but thought I'd advertise on here as well just in case anyone fancies becoming a chauffeur :D

It'll break my heart to sell this, and I've been up and down about putting it up for sale for the past 6 months but I need to use my head for once rather than my heart, so here we are:

It's a 1996 4.4l V8

Individual model due to the Champagne Nappa Leather interior, with underbonnet chassis sticker to match

Alpina wheels and front spoiler fitted by original selling dealer for the first owner, including matching Alpina tyre pressure sticker in the door shut

3 owners
140,000 miles
Full service history
Lots and lots of receipts from the previous owner, very well looked after car

Interior is in extremely good condition with no bolster wear on any of the seats (seat cover used most of its life)

Any exterior blemishes will be sorted before the car goes, and I also have a brand new full set of Alpina decals for the whole car for when the paintwork is finished :cool:

Price is £5,000
Located in Stevenage

IMG_3533.webp


IMG_3544.webp


IMG_3535.webp


IMG_3447.webp
 
Good luck with the sale, love old BM's.
 
I think this is the best looking 7 series bmw produced a very sleek looking car where all the other 7 series are like barges in comparison.
 
Lovely wagon.
Just a few weeks ago I was debating whether to look for an e38 to scratch that itch or a hybrid F15 X5. Your car looks right up my street ( not literally, unfortunately) but I went the X5 route and am now wafting around in silence rather than V8 burble.

Good luck with the sale.
 
After my current modern 3 Series and as I get towards semi-retirement, I'm seriously looking at some classic BMW wheels as an everyday driver. And I'd be very happy with one of these. Not sure I could stomach the fuel bill unless it's a diesel though.
 
After my current modern 3 Series and as I get towards semi-retirement, I'm seriously looking at some classic BMW wheels as an everyday driver. And I'd be very happy with one of these. Not sure I could stomach the fuel bill unless it's a diesel though.
It's worth the fuel bill when you have a V8 under the bonnet.
 
I bought an e39 535i about 4 months ago as i sometimes need a 4/5 seat car, instead of the 3 zeds I have. It is 21 years old, done 104000 miles and is in great condition. What a great car! and I get about 25 to the gallon.........If I had the money I would have bought a 740 or 750.....now that is a perfect car!!!
 
That was quick!

You do realise that with the Z3 and 740 all you would have needed to complete the James Bond BMW collection would have been:
1x Z8
1x 1200rc motorbike
!
 
That was quick!

You do realise that with the Z3 and 740 all you would have needed to complete the James Bond BMW collection would have been:
1x Z8
1x 1200rc motorbike
!

Haha unfortunately I'm not a) rich or b) allowed to ride a motorbike :arghh:

On the hunt for an E91 now :happy:
 
That was quick!

You do realise that with the Z3 and 740 all you would have needed to complete the James Bond BMW collection would have been:
1x Z8
1x 1200rc motorbike
!
Don't forget the 5 series in Octopussy!
 
If I had known this was for sale I would of had it =))
 
Back
Top