• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Impala brown 2.2cc 36,000 miles

i wouldn't consider a car without them, and would retrofit
 
i wouldn't consider a car without them, and would retrofit
Retro fitting, doesn't appear to be that difficult or expensive, looking at some of the kit out there. The original BMW switches would be the most expensive parts if you wanted it to look original. For the mean time I'll live without them and just keep on wearing the three layers of thermal underwear everytime I drive with the roof down until it gets above 25 degrees. So what about air-conditioning essential or not? Why would you ask for it on the spec sheet and not warm seats? Who out there has both?
 
Retro fitting, doesn't appear to be that difficult or expensive, looking at some of the kit out there. The original BMW switches would be the most expensive parts if you wanted it to look original. For the mean time I'll live without them and just keep on wearing the three layers of thermal underwear everytime I drive with the roof down until it gets above 25 degrees. So what about air-conditioning essential or not? Why would you ask for it on the spec sheet and not warm seats? Who out there has both?

I have both and don't use either. :)
 
I do use the heated seats, they are a novilty and we love them, however, they would not be a consideration if I was buying a car
 
Back
Top