• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Immaculate Silver Z3 2.2 Wide body 32,000 miles £7,700 ono

Foxypaws

Newbie
British Zeds
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Points
3
Location
west midlands
Model of Z
2.2
Hello all

I'm looking to find a home for my much loved and extremely cherished z3. I'm the 3rd Lady owner and tbh my lifestyle simply doesn't
20170425_120114.webp
justify keeping this stunning vehicle. If you know somebody looking for a really special car and investment - drop me a pm :)

Edited to add some interior shots; Will add short video once if uploads

Extra info: Service history looks like this: (all main dealers)

2003 - 3,503
2006 - 12,401
2007 - 23,309
2010 - 25,248
2012 - 26,056
2016 - 28,499
(the last one being me)
I bought 2 new tyres as it still had the originals on the front ... ( :happy: )
Wheels balanced, alligned etc
I had a service done (although it wasn't due)
I had replaced:
Pulse generator on exhaust camshaft
CS sensor Exh
Camshaft Sensor Inlet
Camshaft Sensor
This was because I felt like it hadn't actually been 'driven' so felt it was ''stuffy'' (apologies for the not very technical jargon)

I have done just under 4k in it and it runs like an absolute dream :happy:

My lifestyle is horses and frankly there isn't much time for me to really enjoy this beautiful car. It will just end up sitting in the garage and that alone requires specialist knowledge that I really fall short on and it really REALLY is too good to just sit gathering dust, at least with me!

This beautiful beast is open to any inspection.


The hood has been used once (not by me - seemed far too complicated for one person) Its in excellent condition. comes complete with stand, cover, hoist things (?) tools and instructions (fine if you have at least 4 arms)

The car itself spent all of its early life being cosseted. In during wet weather/never used in winter complete with de-humidifier etc. Comes with dust sheet, fancy BMW rear window cover when the roof is down.

I had it fitted with a top of the range DAB radio with BT and hands free (still under guarantee)

More internal and under-hood pictures as soon as its nice enough - please don't hesitate to ask whatever you want to know. I'll do my best.

Price? With the hood and all the bits I'd be looking around £7,700 ono
 

Attachments

  • 20170425_120124.webp
    20170425_120124.webp
    173.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 20170425_120133.webp
    20170425_120133.webp
    210.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 20170425_120148.webp
    20170425_120148.webp
    233.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 20170425_120158.webp
    20170425_120158.webp
    170.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 20170425_120209.webp
    20170425_120209.webp
    190 KB · Views: 123
  • 20170425_120218.webp
    20170425_120218.webp
    154 KB · Views: 114
  • 20170505_115003_011.webp
    20170505_115003_011.webp
    113.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170505_114736.webp
    20170505_114736.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 20170505_114740.webp
    20170505_114740.webp
    132.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 20170505_114624.webp
    20170505_114624.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 20170505_114712.webp
    20170505_114712.webp
    84.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170505_114715.webp
    20170505_114715.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 20170505_114722.webp
    20170505_114722.webp
    98 KB · Views: 121
  • 20170505_114718.webp
    20170505_114718.webp
    43 KB · Views: 96
  • 20170505_114629.webp
    20170505_114629.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 20170505_114637.webp
    20170505_114637.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 109
  • 20170505_114641.webp
    20170505_114641.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 20170505_114646.webp
    20170505_114646.webp
    37.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 20170505_115332.webp
    20170505_115332.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
You don't seem to need a bigger house:)

Car looks really nice from the picture, is there an advert/more details/pictures please?
 
Do you have a price please?
 
;) Chateau Impney seemed to be the perfect backdrop! No I haven't done an advert as just cleaned her yesterday! Here are some more piccies, will take some of the interior today, but essentially absolutely immaculate throughout :-)
 

Attachments

  • 20170425_120124.webp
    20170425_120124.webp
    173.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 20170425_120133.webp
    20170425_120133.webp
    210.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 20170425_120148.webp
    20170425_120148.webp
    233.2 KB · Views: 114
  • 20170425_120158.webp
    20170425_120158.webp
    170.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 20170425_120209.webp
    20170425_120209.webp
    190 KB · Views: 121
  • 20170425_120218.webp
    20170425_120218.webp
    154 KB · Views: 116
Thank you, an under bonnet and interior picture would also benefit if possible.

Like Chateau Impney, great location shot.:)
 
Great looking Zed a pity your getting rid of it:( someone will be happy thou:)
 
:welcome: Great looking Z you have :p
:slaphead: Good luck with your sale ;)
 
Your car looks very well - and with low mileage should sell quickly - maybe to a member on the Forum!
 
Nice looking Zed. I would look through some of the other for sale Zeds and place an advert with the information most will have put on there add. Specialist forum members require as much detail as possible but without going OTT
 
Nice looking Zed. I would look through some of the other for sale Zeds and place an advert with the information most will have put on there add. Specialist forum members require as much detail as possible but without going OTT
Ok thanks!

I'm mostly used to advertising or looking for horses so this is a bit of a leap into the unknown for me! I'll add extra stuff - like Svc stages and pictures of the inside as well as under the bonnet? Any advise would be helpful. I had a looksi around at prices but it all seems a bit haphazard so I settled on what seemed reasonable. All I know is it drives like a new car, when I got it a year ago it felt like it was still running in! It even still smelt new! I'll edit the original to add stuff now. Thank you again - much appreciated :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top