Welcome to ZRoadster.org - BMW Z1 Z4 Z8 Z3 Forum and Technical Database

If you want to join in with the discussion, and see the areas which are available only to members then sign up now!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really behind on stuff... :(

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by GazHyde, May 29, 2018.

1. GazHyde

GazHyde The Gaz Monkey
    Staff Member Administrator Global Moderator British Zeds

Model of Z:
    BMW Z4 3.0Si Sport
    Hi y'all,

Just a quick apology really. I've just not had the time to manage things on here as well as I have in the past. Primarily this is down to working 5 days a week where previously I worked 4. That used to give me a big advantage for organising stuff such as orders for stickers and other things like business cards. I could save everything up and take it to the post office on a Thursday and sort it in one go. I don't have easy access to a post office where I work, certainly not one I can make it to during a lunch break.

The worst thing is that I've missed some orders come through which I haven't shipped, just noticed them and I feel a little bit sick for not having sorted them. I've issued refunds to those people, and I will extend another apology on this thread. Totally my mistake. :( If your missing something then drop me a PM and I'll make sure the refund has processed.

All of this has basically lead me to the decision to have to stop the stickers and cards. I've had a kind offer from someone to take over the handing out of Zorg introduction cards, so I'll be getting them sent over to him - and he can post up when they are available.

In the meantime, I can only ask you to bear with me until I can find some way to make sure that ordering can be carried out in a timely and diligent manner. Until then, I can only offer my apologies to those who are patiently waiting...

The full range of Zorg clothing & hats & other merchandise are still available to order directly from Jess @ Dreamline.

Once again, I'm really sorry!

Gary

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Redline

Redline Zorg Guru (V)
    British Zeds

Model of Z:
    Z4 3.0L SI Sport Auto
    Gary - On behalf of everyone, can I say please don't panic and no need to apologise. Life gets horrendously busy at times not allowing us to do the things we love and the things that others enjoy. You do a tremendous job for us all, so, none of us have any right to complain about what are minor oversights.

Take care and we hope life's pressures ease soon - you owe none of us anything for what you've done and do regularly for Zorg behind the scenes. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bozzy

Bozzy Zorg Guru (V)
    Supporter British Zeds

Model of Z:
    3 2.8
    Very well said Ian :thumbsup:.
    Just to add my thanks for what it's worth @GazHyde for running this excellent forum so well :scorecard:.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. mwpe

mwpe Zorg Guru (IV)
    Supporter

Model of Z:
    Don't worry Gary we all appreciate all that you do.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. littlefeller

littlefeller Zorg Guru (IV)
    British Zeds The M44 Massive

I' m always falling behind with stuff, sometimes no matter what my intentions are I just occasionally slip behind. :rolleyes: still better to be busy than not:)

6. Brian H

Brian H Zorg Guru (V)
    British Zeds Scottish Zeds

Model of Z:
    E36/7 3.0i - E85 Z4///M
    Gary, you are doing a great job here however you just need to remember that you have a wealth of good people on this forum, some may have a little extra time on their hands (i'm in the same boat as you unfortunately) and are more than willing to help where they can, just ask.

7. BMBabe

BMBabe Zorg Guru (V)
    Staff Member Supporter British Zeds Community Admin

Model of Z:
    Z3