• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale I'm at a loss. 2.8 for sale.

Lexybhoy

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Scottish Zeds
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Points
98
Location
Glasgow
Model of Z
2.8
Hi all,

Moved house last October and high up on my list was a double garage and big driveway, my inconsiderate wife fell in love with a house that had the former but not the latter.

2 weeks ago I had a brand new soft top fitted and the cars been out 3 times this year. Taking it out and parking it back in the garage is just a nightmare.

So if anyone is looking for a nice 2.8, quad exhaust car, give me a shout. I have no clue to its' price and would welcome some advice on that.

I'm in Glasgow, car has 85k on it and has 7 months MOT, I'll do a proper advert tomorrow and take some current pictures along with putting up a price.

Lex.
 
Last edited:
:(:(

Tony.
 
Sorry to hear your news but I guess needs must. All the best with your sale.
 
Hi all,

Moved house last October and high up on my list was a double garage and big driveway, my inconsiderate wife fell in love with a house that had the former but not the latter.

2 weeks ago I had a brand new soft top fitted and the cars been out 3 times this year. Taking it out and parking it back in the garage is just a nightmare.

So if anyone is looking for a nice 2.8, quad exhaust car, give me a shout. I have no clue to its' price and would welcome some advice on that.

I'm in Glasgow, car has 85k on it and has 7 months MOT, I'll do a proper advert tomorrow and take some current pictures along with putting up a price.

Lex.
Lex, the prices are all over the place pal so I'd advertise it at what you'd like to see in your pocket and go from there.
 
No bother ive pointed him in your direction anyway not sure if he will join the forum though
 
Back
Top