HOW'S THIS LOOK?

B

bonzo

"Badges, Badges, we don need no stinkin' badges".......... Name the film!

( Your badges are fine Frankie.)

B

bonzo

"Madness, madness.".......... Name the film. No googling now!

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Lookin good Frankie. How big is the badge?

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Lookin good Frankie. How big is the badge?
The template I use is for a 2.25" badge. Now, you know me and the stupid things I come up with, especially when I'm on a dead game with nothing to do. This morning, I'm on a dead mini-bacarrat game and all I can think of is silly badges I can make. I thought of one illustrating what our outings are like at a pub for new members. I could use the picture of hard top that someone attached the head of a big woman who is still holding a beer that hard top was holding. Holy Cow! That would scare them away!!!! Or a badge using a picture that some one posted of a long lonley road, and put text on the badge saying: " We drop you off here and you have to find your way back yourself".

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Looks good Frankie. But you need to get out more rather than dreaming of badges.:);)

B

bonzo

Don't you believe it Frankie, I reckon they're gonna lead you right off the straight and narrow. Chances are you will wake up in a strange room with a strange lady at least once during your trip! :wideyed:

Bonzo.

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Don't you believe it Frankie, I reckon they're gonna lead you right off the straight and narrow. Chances are you will wake up in a strange room with a strange lady at least once during your trip! :wideyed:

Bonzo.
The other side of the coin would be for one of you boys to come over here, end up missing for about 2 months, we send out a rescue party only to find you in some red neck bar in the middle of Mississippi, sitting on a bar stool, drunk, talking to an empty bar stool next to you saying (in a deep south accent) : "Hain't no dawg lak ma dawg,Bay-en." (Translation: "There's no dog like my dog, Ben.")

Last edited:
B

bonzo

Talking to an empty bar stool called Ben? There'll be no saving him!

Last edited by a moderator: