Write Up Horwood House & Zed Fest photos

Warrior

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
3.0i sports automatic
Re: Horwood House photos

What time were these taken Gaz...

The weather down here in Essex is atrocious...hope it's not moving North!

Tractorboy

Model of Z
Z3 2.0

A few more from Horwood House.

I'm just a point and click photographer so nothing flashy.

What a great weekend, it was nice to meet up with some of the members of the forum. Hopefully we will get to meet you (and more) again on some cruises.

Many thanks to all those who made this possible, Tamara and myself had a brilliant time!

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew

A few Pics from me :D

Awesome weekend.. one to remember ;)

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Heres a few more random ones...

8 x Z8s

On the track...

The Martian, in person!

Attachments

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Zed Fest Chocolate Cake!

Free bar? Did someone say FREE BAR? Thanks to the Duty Manager at the Horwood, and due to a mistake on their part not making the 'quiet' room available for us, they pulled out all the stops to make up for it!

Who would have though at 34 Zed convoy over 15 miles would work!? Duncan, we never doubted you :p

Attachments

hotred

Model of Z
Z3 3.0 auto
Just to say a massive thanks to Duncan and Gary for all their hard work putting together this weekends fantastic event and a credit to Zorg.
Horwood House was the best venue and was nearly as good as Silverstone itself. Well done to all those who helped organise this event, that I am sure gave a huge amount of pleasure to a massive amount of people.
It goes without saying it was great to put faces to usernames, see their fabulous cars and meet so many, nice, like-minded people, totally brilliant.
WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE!!!

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
:D :D :D :D ....cant believe i got a free run of most of the track :D :D :D :D :D
you were all fantastic.. :ymhug:
some pics and vids to follow... ;)

Aceman

British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
Model of Z
///M Roadster
Good pics Wayne especially the one of the guy with the cheshire cat grin :D

I too can't believe us at the tail end of the Z3's virtually got an empty track in front of us and had the opportunity to have a bit of a play, great experience and has given me the appetite to do a track day sometime although having just got back this afternoon I have found the council have retarmaced my road whilst away and it's very smooth just like Silverstone :D

allan

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
z4 2.2i se
well what a great weekend, many many thanks to everyone :-bd also a very BIG thank you to gary and duncan for all there hard work in making this happen :YMAPPLAUSE:

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Model of Z
:coolsteer) There we were sitting in a layby when I got a phone call from a VERY excited Duncan who just screamed down the phone “WE’RE A COMING SNOOPS, WE’RE A COMING” , I looked in my mirror and it was an awesome sight, (I used that word a lot this weekend, it’s the only one appropriate) :D.

I’ve uploaded quite a few photographs that range from the
Convoy in

Zeds for as far as you can see.

Arriving

Parked up

That wait for the track when we got in and out of our cars wondering why the wait but never once feeling it wouldn’t be worth it, I’d have sat there all day for that lap of the track.

Then we got to the gates and realised what was happening – OMG we weren’t doing a 35mph parade lap, they let us through that gate and we were OFF !!!!!
I can’t remember the drive around, I really can’t…. but I do know I was surrounded by ///M’s and Zippy didn’t let me down… then we formed up on the grid, how privileged have we been.. that photo is going pride of place in our house.

After the lap, we all congregated again and the bacon rolls, cake and tea flowed. We all chatted and reminisced about THAT LAP… and all things Zed. We explained what a whistling kettle was to GazHyde who kept looking up to the sky every time it whistled, there was a dodgy t shirt seller going around :D. Despite all the goodies that were around Gill and I managed to find a source of chocolate buttons.

There was another parade lap about 6:30 with a mixture of all marques - they did 2 marshalled controlled laps – and there towards the back were a couple of zeds.

Ray had waited all day to watch/listen to Snakecharmer (who were really good) and saw all the balloons lit up ready for Adam, but we were thoroughly whacked at that point and left, leaving Gill and Gary still flying the Zorg flag. I’m sure there were others in the crowd though .

Who is still wearing their track band and who got sunburned :D

We’ve met some great people this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed your company. :ymhug:

It was a fantastic weekend and we’re already looking forward to the next one !! :D

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Wow ,what fabulous pictures Snoops, wel done and lovely to have met you. ;)

MaryMac

Zorg Guru (I)
East Anglian Crew
Brilliant pics Snoops, brought the day right back.

Mary

bessieblue

Zorg Guru (II)
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
What a fantastic weekend, and a big thankyou to Duncan & Gary for making it a weekend to remember ! great to meet everyone & we look forward to seeing you all again soon. Pete & Val

peteslag

Zorg Legend
Model of Z
Z4M
Cracking photos, looks like it was a great event. Wished I could of been there!

Good to see a few familiar faces, ragtop Ron, Wayne and Mozza to name a few. ;)

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Model of Z
M
can one of the mods embed this please i dont know how to do it :D