Hi everyone

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i
Big hello and looking forward to be a member of this site
I have a 2001 Z3 3.0i which I am going to share pictures with you all after this summer's work, so much needs to be done but it will be worth it

Andy

Macca

Zorg Guru (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.5l Msport
Welcome Andy, get the pics up ASAP, we like pics..lol

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Yes :welcome: from me too. I agree with Macca - forum rules we need pics;)

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i
will do, got the pressure washer on the roof today to get rid of nasty green things, looking better but not ready yet

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i
OK - I'd hate to disappoint so I took some, very much 'Before' pictures this morning - as I am new here where would be the best place to share them and comment on them?

Andy

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Andy,

A couple of options

Click upload a file to add them directly to this thread ;)
upload_2013-8-27_11-16-21.png

Or, you can add them to the Media gallery, and then link them back to this thread by copying the image code links!
upload_2013-8-27_11-17-25.png

Shout if you need any assistance!

Gary

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i
Thanks Gary - just one final question - I have a number of pics, does each one need a separate post or can I up load a number at once?

Andy

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i
I have put a load of 'before' pics on media and have written a commentary on each picture which doesn't seem to have been added - so the pictures all look a bit random without the description, but you will get the point

adendum - just noticed they have been aded - sorry

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
Now you can copy the Share BB Code: tags from next to the image and post them here...
upload_2013-8-27_12-55-3.png

Code:
[IMG]http://zroadster.org/forum/media/the-before-pics.137/full

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i

Hi, need to change sides to LED new halogen fogs and complete new light set up with Angel Eyes and a smoked glass panel. Any one suggest a good supplier?

Andy

Last edited:

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i

rear window being changed in next two weeks but hood just needs TLC - trouble is it lives outside as my Sunbeam Alpine has the only hospital bed available

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i

new mats needed and some chrome bling to add to my existing chrome bling, found a company in Germany that does it all but seems very expensive, took radio out to get new code as lost it (see my other thread) and then wondered why I should not change the radio cassette for a CD radio - I have the CD changer A for the boot but never got round to fitting it

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Hi Andy, Glad you found us, keep your eyes skinned for Cruises on the site. What County are you in?
Mike & Sandy

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Hi Andy and welcome as well. Looks as if the rear window has a hole? There is a guy in Cov who made a good job of ours and steam cleaned the roof.

Keep an eye on forth coming events as we like to get out and about and you can't be far from a few of us. I'm on the Warwickshire/Leicester border.

Andy

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 3.0 i
Hi Brian, I am going to take it to STCS in Coventry in next two weeks, sounds like it could be the same one although I didn't realise they did steam cleaning too - must ask them - got a quote for £120 to replace and fit which I though was pretty good

Hi Mike and Sandy I am in South Warwickshire, Gaydon and Silverstone fairly close by - whats with the Bubble thing?

Brian4

Zorg Guru (IV)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z3 3.0i Auto
Thats the reason I had to go to STCS last year. Ours got hit in the hailstorm and the bubbles are all the dent marks ringed by the repairers.

The guy at STCS is very helpful, infact he lives not far from me so picked the car up in the morning took it in and then brought it back. If he cleans the fabric he will tell you not to put any waterproofers on it as the fabric is naturally waterproof when clean.