Hey this is my new z3 2.2 roadster

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Hi guys I'm new to the z3 scene and recently sold my brand new fiesta to get something completely different I looked at a number of convertibles such as the mx5 and the Audi tts but the z3 I really enjoyed and was something unique about it over the others it sounds beautiful with the straight 6 and I absolutely love it! I have a number of things I want to do to it such as the strut brace and maybe some vinyl wrapping of some part! I also want to get an induction kit for it but I can only find universal fit ones, k&n do one but looking for something different can anyone advise me on this?

Thanks guys
Greg (Leicester UK)

image.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zedonist

Welcome to team silver Greg, try Simota for the induction kit or BMC CDA, pricier than the K&N, but have built in carbon heat shields.

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
welcome Greg :)

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi Greg :welcome: to the forum from me too. Great looking Zed.

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Model of Z
Z4 MR
A warm welcome from me @GregT :welcome:,

I just read that you are now the proud owner of the Moz-mobile... :cool:

Personally I would vouch for the Simota carbon fibre intake as I had one on my 2.0. Alternatively as Zedonist says the BMC seems to get good reviews too these days.

Cheers, Gary

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and the advice on the induction kit I will be doing some research in these and hopefully get one on the car soon :)

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Welcome Greg. Very nice car. You'll love the forum for all the great advice you can get. Everyone's very helpful. Have an older brother "Greg T". Good to have you with us. Frankie

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Thanks for the welcome, it's a great forum and found loads of advice already lol and everyone seems very nice and welcoming! Older brother??

FRANKIE

Zorg Guru (V)
American Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z3
Thanks for the welcome, it's a great forum and found loads of advice already lol and everyone seems very nice and welcoming! Older brother??
Yes. I was an identical twin, but I also have an older brother ( one and a half years older) who's name is Gregory. The last name is Tofini.

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Ahhhh I see lol confused me for a second there lol mines Gregory Taylor prefer Greg tho lol!

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Welcome! I would check there's no sheep under the seats or in the boot... Mozza likes the wooly variety... :ymalien:

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Is that what all that was when I bought it lmao lol only joking lovely car and has been well looked after looking at all the service history

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Enjoy it Greg there great cars ;)

Your not to far from us, would be good to meet on a run in the next few months

B

bonzo

Welcome from Bonzo and Zelda. Yup, that sweet six music is sooooo addictive. Had my fix today,
Top down? Natch!:coolsteer)

Cheers.

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
Z3cade where abouts are you?? I would definitely be up for meeting! Thanks Bonzo and Zelda I get my fix everyday lol mines my daily drive lol not very suitable for the current climate but in summer will be awesome :)

z3cade

Zorg Guru (III)
East Anglian Crew
Peterborough ;)

We're arranging a meet/run around Rutland water on a Sunday in June if you can make that one. I'm sure there will be more runs before then though

GregT

Dedicated Member
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 roadster
By run do you mean me physically running or running our cars? Lol keep me updated on these mate and I will keep an eye out if I'm not busy will deffo make an appearance

Thanks