Model of Z
Z3 roadster 2.8 automatic
I'm having alot of problems from my 1999 bmw z3 roadster 2.8. I just got it and its been broken down almost the entire time. I went to eat dinner came out and car wouldn't start. Its nit throwing any codes,it has fuel as will as fuel pressure, ive changed cam sensor, I've changed crank sensor, I've checked the thermostat. It turns over but no crank any help at sll would b greatly appreciated

Attachments

hard top

Zorg Expert (I)
Dutch Zeds
The M44 Massive
Welcome on the forum @Beckyhartline2
We have got a few mechanically inclined members on the forum, one of them is @t-tony
I am sure that one of them will read your post this evening.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
I'm having alot of problems from my 1999 bmw z3 roadster 2.8. I just got it and its been broken down almost the entire time. I went to eat dinner came out and car wouldn't start. Its nit throwing any codes,it has fuel as will as fuel pressure, ive changed cam sensor, I've changed crank sensor, I've checked the thermostat. It turns over but no crank any help at sll would b greatly appreciated
Hi Becky and welcome from me near Lincoln,UK. Have a read of this thread from someone who had what sounds like the same issue with theirZ.

Tony.