Hello,

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
Hi Paul, welcome. I'm near Lincoln. This is mine.
20240609_114320.jpg

Tony.

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Hi Paul and :welcome: to the forum from me too in Stafford.

elevensies

Dedicated Member
British Zeds
Model of Z
roadster widebody
maybe we should have a z gathering o+for the lincs south yorks area?

i belong to a mustang club who have a monthly gatherings for this area, we meet up at sandtoft airfield, and we could have the chance to do runs in our zeds up the strip too.... let me know your thoughts and i will ask

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
E 89 Z4 S drive 23i
Hi and welcome, Some of us were at Thoresby Hall car show just down the road yesterday! See photos on the Events Section.

t-tony

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
#ZedShed
Model of Z
E89 Z4 23i Auto
maybe we should have a z gathering o+for the lincs south yorks area?

i belong to a mustang club who have a monthly gatherings for this area, we meet up at sandtoft airfield, and we could have the chance to do runs in our zeds up the strip too.... let me know your thoughts and i will ask
We have irregular gatherings at my home for repairing etc. Lunch is usually sourced from a local Cafe, Colbourne's, where they have Mustang meets.

Tony.

PaulEwan

Hi and welcome, Some of us were at Thoresby Hall car show just down the road yesterday! See photos on the Events Section.
hi, I was there also. With the Muddsters. There were so we great Z,s there. Enjoyed it. would love to add my Z to a large collection like that.
👍😊

PaulEwan

We have irregular gatherings at my home for repairing etc. Lunch is usually sourced from a local Cafe, Colbourne's, where they have Mustang meets.

Tony.

Tony.
sounds good. 👍