• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Heat pads

Sean d

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Points
201
Location
Lincolnshire
Model of Z
Z3 2.8
DSCN1435.webp
After market heat pads for sale, can be cut to any shape, I bought them just in case but all the pads on the M seats are fine so now surplus to requirement, £20 plus postage for all 4,
I used a set of these in my last Z and was impressed how good they are
Easy retro upgrade as the loom is in place and all you need are the switches
 
Last edited:
Are they the same as these? I've never used mine. If you cut a factory seat pad you'd destroy it as it's a single wire.

s-l1600 (18).webp


So these are some sort of matrix where you can cut as you wish to shape? I thought that was probably the case but wasn't 100% sure.
 
Are they the same as these? I've never used mine. If you cut a factory seat pad you'd destroy it as it's a single wire.

View attachment 90491

So these are some sort of matrix where you can cut as you wish to shape? I thought that was probably the case but wasn't 100% sure.
Yes mate just uploaded pic,
 
Back
Top