he he

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
338
Location
Red Rose Country
Model of Z
2.8
I would have put the wording from the top one on the actual sleeve. ;d

Snoops ont'apatalk
 

HornelZ3M

Zorg Addict
Supporter
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
939
Location
Raglan. South Wales
Model of Z
Z3M Roadster
Snoops said:
I would have put the wording from the top one on the actual sleeve. ;d
Snoops ont'apatalk
You had to mention the sleeve didnt you snoops :))
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Good one, Mark, but I'd have thought that you would got a 'SLEEVELESS' one!! :))
 

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
338
Location
Red Rose Country
Model of Z
2.8
HornelZ3M said:
Snoops said:
I would have put the wording from the top one on the actual sleeve. ;d
Snoops ont'apatalk
You had to mention the sleeve didnt you snoops :))
Oooo Mr Gee has removed a picture....

Snoops ont'apatalk
 

EnthuZiaZT

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
4,696
Location
Heacham Norfolk
Model of Z
Z4 28i Msport
Snoops said:
HornelZ3M said:
Snoops said:
I would have put the wording from the top one on the actual sleeve. ;d
Snoops ont'apatalk
You had to mention the sleeve didnt you snoops :))
Oooo Mr Gee has removed a picture....

Snoops ont'apatalk
Which picture, did I miss it?!!! ;)
 

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
338
Location
Red Rose Country
Model of Z
2.8
Yes the 1st picture was the other side of the t shirt and it said the sleeve that's why I said about putting it on the sleeve. Mr Gee does a lot of editing of posts :p

Snoops ont'apatalk
 
B

badman gee

Guest
Snoops said:
Yes the 1st picture was the other side of the t shirt and it said the sleeve that's why I said about putting it on the sleeve. Mr Gee does a lot of editing of posts :p

Snoops ont'apatalk
thought i would before misery mods remove it :-h
 

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
2,646
Location
Bacup
Model of Z
M
nicked my idea... X(
i was going to have badman gee on my t-shirt :ymdevil:
 

swamper

Zorg Guru (V)
British Zeds
M Power
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
2,646
Location
Bacup
Model of Z
M
and he likes lemons..... :ymdevil:
 

allan

Zorg Addict
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
148
Location
bradwell
Model of Z
z4 2.2i se
you been on the brandy again mark
 

SeaSurfer

Zorg Guru (I)
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
651
Location
South Cumbria
Model of Z
2.2 Sport Z3 Auto
Well i hope you have that face on all the time as we wont recognise you at silverstone =))
 

Snoops

Zorg Addict
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
338
Location
Red Rose Country
Model of Z
2.8
SeaSurfer said:
Well i hope you have that face on all the time as we wont recognise you at silverstone =))
=)) I was just thinking that Gill.... but then again he won't recognise either of us :ymdevil:
 
Top