• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Hardtop & Fitting Kit Seen on Ebay

I did look but didn't see a post in for sale (mustn't have looked hard enough lol!)

Shall I delete this then?
 
I'm sure @hard top :) will delete it if he thinks that's necessary.

It looks to me like Rui has lowered his price but not posted that fact on the forum? So this post may still help his sale.
 
I have now found a post but it was for the fitting kit only at £700 then reduced to £450.
 
Hi Guys!

Sorry if I created a bit of a confusion. I Posted a thread here an ad on gumtree, a post on facebook and later a share on facebook with the gumtree link.

@Juvvajuvva the HT on its own will be £600 reduced from the £700 initially advertised.

The prices are slightly different between posts because in some of them I had the parts for sale separately and on some other together as an excellent deal.

If sold separately I will sell the hardtop for £600 and the fitting kit for £350. For a "together deal" I am looking for around £800 for both.
To keep in mind my fitting kit isn't the brackets only as you guys see online all the time. I have got brackets, bolts, brackets covers, defroster switch and wiring.

Open to a separate sale just thought it will be good to a member at this price to buy everything together as it won't even need a big of an alignment as both parts been aligned together and removed without messing with the alignment bolts.

Thanks for the questions.

Regards
Rui
 
For a "together deal" I am looking for around £800 for both.
To keep in mind my fitting kit isn't the brackets only as you guys see online all the time. I have got brackets, bolts, brackets covers, defroster switch and wiring.

You've invited offers of £750 on the FB page though. If the top is in good condition £750-£800 for everything seems like a price that should get you some interest. Just remember we are now coming out of the worst weather (hopefully) so the time of year may not be helping your sale.
 
You've invited offers of £750 on the FB page though. If the top is in good condition £750-£800 for everything seems like a price that should get you some interest. Just remember we are now coming out of the worst weather (hopefully) so the time of year may not be helping your sale.
I know what they retail for individually in summer time and winter time thanks @mrscalex. The same way i saw your thread I think people still believe in Father Christmas. There's been offers of £300 in the middle of the winter ahah. I will stick to it if it doesn't sell anyway.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top