• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Hardtop brackets

mwpe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Points
193
Location
Camberley
Model of Z
3.0
I have recently obtained some OEM hartop nounting brackets for my Z so the homemade ones wich came with it are now surplus to requirements. They work perfectly well and the main reason for changing was that the OEM ones came with the wiring and trim covers which I did not have.
£100 posted.
Brackets.webp
 
I have recently obtained some OEM hartop nounting brackets for my Z so the homemade ones wich came with it are now surplus to requirements. They work perfectly well and the main reason for changing was that the OEM ones came with the wiring and trim covers which I did not have.
£100 posted.
View attachment 68941
I'll have them if they fit ok Mike
 
I'll have them if they fit ok Mike

They fit OK Sean, you will need the two front screws that go through the windscreen surround but I think they are still available from BMW

upload_2017-11-10_19-33-36.webp


Send me a PM if you want them and we can sort things out
 
Back
Top