• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

Wanted Good Quality Z3 Outside Car Cover

dt7734

Zorg Addict
Joined
Apr 14, 2017
Points
50
Hi all
I'm looking to buy a Good Quality Outside Car Cover made specifically for the Z3 (Preferably Lockable)
Does anyone have one for sale or can you recommend a place to buy one from?
Ta in advance.
Dave
 
Just a tip, Stormforce covers are supposed to be z3 specific and are a popular choice. I found it to not fit at all well, very tight and only reaching mid wheel...i didn't think the material was that great either, I managed to tear mine really easily.

I'm not sure what else is out there, I've got a facelift car so that could have made a difference I suppose. Must be something better in that price range. Anyone?
 
I've got s stormforve, I find the material very thick it's survived 1 winter so far.
My only issue is the wing mirror slots are too far forward so they pull on the wing mirrors. I've snapped both my original ones so had to repair them with the fibreglass replacement. However they were in poor condition so can't totally blame the cover.
For £140ish I quite like it.
 
Back
Top