Gone for repair at last.

Gremlin

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z3 1.9
End of last year I spun the car as I come off a roundabout to enter dual carriageway, road surface was wet and some kind person had spilt diesel great mix. ( and no I was not going fast ) I hit central barrier front end first then complete 360 and did rear end luckily nothing else was involve. End result as per pictures.
yesterday she went off to body shop for repairs and another complete respray as being holographic sparkling paint it was easier to paint the whole car.
I have also bought a set of refurbished wheels ready for when she comes back in 2 weeks time can’t wait.

Attachments

mrscalex

Zorg Guru (IV)
Supporter
British Zeds
3rd Party Trader
If conditions collude its unbelievably easy to lose or even spin these cars. I was doing 15-20 mph off a large roundabout on the edge of Swindon town centre a year ago. The ABS had just failed and the damp surface put me in a 360. Fortunately though other cars were around they were all far enough away.

D R Oldfield

Zorg Guru (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Did the same with my 2,8 coming out from Tescos petrol station in Barrow much to the amusment of a load of school kids though i did know the abs light was on

DavidM

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
2.8 Roadster
Looking forward to seeing the finished job - like the boot lid spoiler!

Shelly

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
Z4 2.0 20i M Sport sDrive
I can’t wait to see your Z finished it will look lovely, love the colour 🌞

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Surprised the extra downforce from the spoiler didn't keep the back end stuck to the road. ;)