• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Get ready for a Spring cruise.. :)

Seat lifts GBP 44 plus GBP 18 postage per seat
Seat belt fixer GBP 28 PLUS GBP 18 postage
Armrest GBP 145 plus GBP 60 postage. OEM Cup holder not included
 
Barry (Southernboy) I hope you don't mind me speaking on your behalf - there are many new people on the forum these days who aren't familiar with how active and helpful you used to be

Anyone who isnt familiar with Southernboys gear I would just like to say it is top notch and well worth the money - he will certainly try to be as reasonable on the postage and costs as possible. I have bought many items off him down the years, all of which I still own and use. As he says, prices of materials have gone up but the stuff he delivers is 1st class.

The attention to detail is brilliant - have a look at his progress threads... however I am not sure you should follow either him or I on the idea of doing a full retrim 🤣

(Good to see you back my old friend)
 
Since Covid... the world is getting ripped off every which way the politicians can do.. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Aint that the truth I am back working in the offshore sector and simple stuff like valves are on a 40 week lead time. It used to be off the shelf. We had a component just this week and its price got raised 1200%. The O&G has always had over inflated prices but that is crazy
 
Barry (Southernboy) I hope you don't mind me speaking on your behalf - there are many new people on the forum these days who aren't familiar with how active and helpful you used to be

Anyone who isnt familiar with Southernboys gear I would just like to say it is top notch and well worth the money - he will certainly try to be as reasonable on the postage and costs as possible. I have bought many items off him down the years, all of which I still own and use. As he says, prices of materials have gone up but the stuff he delivers is 1st class.

The attention to detail is brilliant - have a look at his progress threads... however I am not sure you should follow either him or I on the idea of doing a full retrim 🤣

(Good to see you back my old friend)
Not only in supplying quality mods - but also advice in real-time.
 
Back
Top