Good morning,. Thanks for Wishes - sadly it's Cancer and that's why I am selling various things up, along with the house. The car was owned by a garage propriator as his 'pet' for some 13 years before me and I have had it for five. Mileage is 122k and I chose it because there was literally no rust to be seen. Ditto underneath. in sills, etc. You are a fair way from me, but I guess the best way to re-assure oneself about any car is to see and drive it, so if serious about owing one do feel free to come over to West Norfolk (I am about 25 minutes south of Kings Lynn).
It drives beautifully and had an MOT last month. My home number (at 83 we are there most of the time!) is 01366-728030. Perhaps give me a call for a chat one evening? Regards, Richard