• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale Genuine (working) BMW Z3 aerial mast and base antenna

spurs fan in a coupe

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
3rd Party Trader
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
190
As title

Used but working

£60 delivered to mainland UK

DSC_5597.webp
DSC_5596.webp
 
I just have a rubber blank over the hole. I assume fitting is fairly straightforward?
Not urgent as I installed a dab antenna.
Tempted though.
Cheers
 
I just have a rubber blank over the hole. I assume fitting is fairly straightforward?
Not urgent as I installed a dab antenna.
Tempted though.
Cheers

Yes pretty easy. Bit.of washing up liquid, then slide in, one nut inside that also holds the earth wire on. Then 2 plugs
 
Thanks for the reply, not as priority for the me but I'll bare it in mind
 
Back
Top