• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Genuine OEM KIA portable tyre inflator, brand new - plugs into cigar lighter

I bought one of these from Andy, great compact unit and with a tin of tyre weld takes up no space at all. @Grumpy you don't have a spare?

Tony.
 
I bought one of these from Andy, great compact unit and with a tin of tyre weld takes up no space at all. @Grumpy you don't have a spare?

Tony.
No I don't Tony, someone nicked it last time I was at zedshed Midlands Ltd and weighted it in! :rolleyes:
 
I'll ask if they got one Andy. Thank you.

Tony.

ps. If anyone is wondering, get one, great piece of kit.
 
Me too Andy, I'll pm my address and you'll need to let me know your Paypal address
 
As I never spend anything on the other car (Kia Rio).....better buy it a present I suppose =))

I will PM my address, and sent over a payment. :thumbsup:
 
Andy, received the parcel this morning and so disappointed..........:arghh:
Took off the black plastic covering to find this inside...
F05CD5AD-21C1-4834-AB73-B91E6FCB2BA4.webp


Oh joy.....Andy has sent me beer ....yippee:)
Opened this box, only to discover, not two cans of lager, but a Kia pump :arghh:=))=))

106314F6-B75A-463D-8A96-E3B0EDCA3703.webp

Only joking of course..........Nice compact unit....and a really useful bit of kit to have:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top