• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale GENUINE BRUSHED ALLOY SPORT DASH

Dakar Z3

Dakar
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
Feb 23, 2020
Points
138
Location
Sunderland
Model of Z
Z3 2.2 , Z4 Coupe 3.0si Auto
Genuine brushed alloy Z3 sport facelift dash in Perfect condition.

£90 plus postage at cost

Came out of my own car
 

Attachments

  • F162946A-5B47-4870-9D2A-3C316E017D11.webp
    F162946A-5B47-4870-9D2A-3C316E017D11.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 346
  • 6D5F746C-29E6-4998-8F74-B42C85409A5B.webp
    6D5F746C-29E6-4998-8F74-B42C85409A5B.webp
    68 KB · Views: 365
You have to remove the center console which is not particularly difficult, shouldn't take you longer than 20 minutes. There are some hidden tenax screws though.
Lots of instructions online, you can search the forum or google, youtube etc.
Thank you for your comments! :thumbsup:
 
Is this a pig of a job to put this into a car ??
Hello Antony,
I thought it was reasonably easy to be honest, I removed the console to carry out some additional work, I’d never removed one before and would think you would turn the job round in approx 2 / 2.5hrs, from memory there are 4 screws on the outer front of the console, 2 above the radio once radio is removed, 1 under the ashtray and 2 more under the rear switch panel at the rear of the console, I think
 
Hardest bit is getting the radio out without scratching too much of the facia.

Getting the cavity over the handbrake can be fiddly if there’s not much travel in the handbrake

It is a diy job though

Where you based @antonycavagin ?
 
Nice, my brother is in tynemouth, I can’t help with fitting (and he can’t either!)

Do it, you won’t regret it
 
OK Tony,

my Brother had the same problem ,but only when he was in trouble.
 
Back
Top