• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Genuine BBS 108's x2 sets BOTH SOLD

GazHyde

Administrator
Administrator
Global Moderator
M Power
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Points
226
Location
Berkshire
Model of Z
Z4 MR
I happen to have 2 sets of BBS 108's in the shed. One set was from my Z4 (silver), and the other a set I bought for the Z3 (black centres with silver outers).

Need to shift at least one set, although not bothered if both sets go. £150 a set, collection preferred or you can arrange a courier to collect. Can likely deliver if not too far from RG14, and you cover fuel.
  • Both sets are straight with no buckles, and I had no issues when fitted to either car. Both sets are in need of a full refurbish before fitting.
  • Both sets of tyres are to be considered scrap.
Sizes are...
Fronts - 8x18 ET 47
Rears - 8,5x18 ET 50

Pics below, although I don't really plan to take individual images as they are all in need of refurbishing, but as mentioned they are straight ;)

Silvers look like this
upload_2017-5-22_18-53-47.webp


Black/Silvers look like this
upload_2017-5-22_18-54-14.webp
 
Last edited:
@Andy Beard - didn't take long for some to come up for grabs. @Grumpy said some would be along but just over 24 hours is quicker than expected. :thumbsup:
 
I think Andy is now hunting wheels and is probably having brain seizure with the choices and this will only add to it. You horrible lot =))
 
OMG my head is mashed with these alloys I like one set perseco babe likes another :rage: 108's mv2's mv3's or after market.
I would like to call a vote silver z4 what would suit the best.
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
 
OMG my head is mashed with these alloys I like one set perseco babe likes another :rage: 108's mv2's mv3's or after market.
I would like to call a vote silver z4 what would suit the best.
:whistle::whistle::whistle:
108's with gloss black centres Andy. With polished lips as seen here at Newark a few weeks ago.
380.webp


Nice .

Tony.
 
Like the black ones better. Just gives the cars that little bit of difference. But apart from cleaning being easy i would not have them apart from as a winter wheel set up
 
A bargain for sure great price an a popular wheel .The nicest stock z4 rim in my opinion .
 
I think Gaz just wants to sell them instead of it being turned into a general banter posting ;)
 
Hi @TaffDaddy sorry to jump the post but I have just taken silver 108's off my car in great condition. Not sure what to do with them yet as I thought they were worth more than Gaz wanted. Could run them without a refurb they have Been done before I am sure.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Lee
Back
Top