• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

SOLD Gear Knob

Antm72

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Joined
May 4, 2015
Points
246
Location
South Yorkshire
Model of Z
2.8
In near new condition ///M Sport silver/black leather the odd little mark but in great order.
£25 + postage
20160726_184031.webp

20160726_184019.webp

20160726_184012.webp
 
I'm surprised this hasn't sold.
When i wanted one and looking on ebay sellers were asking way to much for something you would throw away.
 
I'll put it there next its a £75 touch from Bmw thought the price was fair but maybe not......
 
I'm interested. Can you give me a call. Thanks Mike
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
You never know who's watching.

Done Grumpy, I started a thread about this ages ago and got laughed at.
People forget that this is the world wide webby thing and think that they are on 'their own forum'.
'Robots' are checking this forum out all the time.
I just checked, at this moment in time there are 9 of them on line on the forum as I type this......
 
The robots are safe as they are search engines like google (and I have some control over those). What I can't control is anyone who runs a script on websites/forums who are "scraping" data.

The threat is less from the outside world, more if you pee someone off you know and they start stalking you ;)

On the whole it's best to keep personal details, err, personal and message them direct where possible.
 
I understand that they scan for email addresses and phone numbers and other "useful" data. Might be wrong or only part right Russ. I'm only a blacksmith so not well up on computers.;)

Tony.

ps. Just spotted I didn't post this last night.;)
 
Back
Top