Write Up Fun Friday

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Another good day with fellow local Zedders. Change of plan from the original in search of sun we set of for the East coast. Absolutely gorgeous day, usual Fish and Chips for lunch on the sea front at Hornsea then a coastal drive finishing up with the obligatory ice cream but where?
Flamborough.jpg

Z Victor 1

Formerly "Ontiken1"
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Zedless!
Yeah, and I'm not taking any notice of BBC weather ! Just look out the window and hope for the best.:thumbsup:

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
Looks like you had a good day Paul, hope you managed to dodge the showers;)

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Todays fun Friday took me into the Derbyshire Peaks and Dales.
As a bonus had my own personnel tour guide. Managed to do both Derbyshire and Staffordshire (Rained in Staffs) had a great day many thanks Ken, thought i knew Derbyshire but visited some new to me places with some challenging roads and fantastic scenery.
P1050553.JPG
P1050554.JPG
P1050556.JPG

Mint

Zorg Expert (I)
Supporter
British Zeds
East Anglian Crew
Model of Z
2.2 & 3.0 Sport
I see you went down into Ilam too:thumbsup:
Was the Robin Hood open?

Paul Rice

Zorg Guru (V)
Supporter
British Zeds
The M44 Massive
Model of Z
Z4 2.5
Another top day out and about with RobT displaying his new plate. Another trip to Cleethorpes and another new not so sensible route.
Back roads to Gainsborough then out towards Blyton Park raceway finishing up at Hemswell and picking up the Grimsby road via Caister ending up at Humberstone. The obligatory Fish and Chips followed by Ice cream ( i am a creature of habit) a tour down the sea front, good to see it busy. As usual avoiding Motorways we headed off through Immingham then off towards Scunthorpe stopping off at Barton to see the eighth wonder of the world, well not quite but still very impressive. Quick photo shoot then off home the long way round blue skies all day, triffic zedding.

I think Robs 0-60 time was down on the way back
IMG_0516[1].JPG

Humber bridge always impressive, always worth a picture

IMG_0520[1].JPG

Toby

Zorg Guru (III)
British Zeds
Great day for it gents :thumbsup:, some excellent often quiet driving roads around Blyton / Hemswell / Caistor - although with the A46 diversion on they can be a bit more crowded. :cool:

billz

Zorg Expert (II)
Supporter
British Zeds
Model of Z
Z4 3.0si Individual Ruby Black Last one produced in this colour combo
Great day for zedding pity i am in Quarantine. So i have had to settle for building the carport all week