• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

eBay Full Z3 OEM Aero kit!

Got the rear bumper on mine, don't like the front or the spoiler really but wouldn't mind the skirts. He won't sell them separately to me though, originally he want £500 for them when he had the kit up for £1999, all of it is still unsold months later. I can't see him getting anywhere near his asking price at £1350.
 
For me the complete kit drags a retro styled 90s icon back to the wrong end of the 1980s...the skirts seem to flatten the profile.. I think it's embarrassingly bad but I hope it is added to a good zed for the sake of preservation....as long as they don't mind being mistaken for an Opel Manta GTE owner.
 
Back
Top