• You can only post For Sale adverts once you have been a member for 3 days and made 5 posts elsewhere on the site.

For Sale FS: BMW23M Registration

Jonttt

Zorg Addict
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Points
60
Location
Liverpool (UK)
Model of Z
///M S54
I have BMW23M on retention for immediate transfer.

One of the best registration plates for a Z3m Roadster or Coupe and no fudging with letters or spaces needed.

I'm not interested in discussions with amateur valuers who are not in a position to buy so please keep your views on value to yourself.

I'm also not interested in offers, swaps, etc.... the value of this plate will only increase with the Z3m values and so the price is fixed, if it does not sell I will just keep it.

£2,500

hoxInZV.jpg


Aj2MlxT.jpg
 
Last edited:
As this a for sale thread, I've moved the OT stuff out of it. If you wan't to buy it, please feel free to contact Jonttt directly.

No need for discussions on this, that and the other. TY.
 
As this a for sale thread, I've moved the OT stuff out of it. If you wan't to buy it, please feel free to contact Jonttt directly.

No need for discussions on this, that and the other. TY.

Thank you ;-)
 
Bump - price reduced to £2,500 !
 
Apparently it was £5,000.

Tony.
 
Yes, its even more of a bargain now !
 
Back
Top